National Poisons Information Centre

Home Forums Introduce Yourself National Poisons Information Centre

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #16259

    Did you know?
    The Irish Poisons Information Centre is a very useful resource if you ever need information about poisoning accidents in the home.

    Phone us on 01 8092166 for fast, expert advice if you think your child has been poisoned. Youcan call us 7 days a week.

    For non-urgent enquiries you can contact us through our web site [url:1n2yrgt1][/url:1n2yrgt1]

    Follow us on facebook at [url:1n2yrgt1][/url:1n2yrgt1] for regular tips on poison prevention

    Questions about poisoning cannot be answered on this page, but we are always happy to answer your concerns over the phone.

    Save our number now 01 8092166

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.