Nasofed – For relief of Nasal Congestion in Children

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT Skincare Expert Nasofed – For relief of Nasal Congestion in Children

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

A stuffy nose, otherwise known as a nasal congestion, sinus infection, orsimply the sniffles, is caused by inflamed blood vessels in the membranes lining the inside of your nostrils, usually due to the flu, cold, or allergies. When the tissues become swollen, it blocks the normal passage of fluid through your nasal pathways. The condition can be very discomforting.

Ovelle Pharmaceuticals have launched a nasal spray and drops called Nasofed that will help do the trick in clearing a stuffy nose. Slow breathing causes dilation around nasal lining which results in less secretion.

Nasofed is available in a 15ml Spray and 10ml Drops. Nasofed is a safe and effective solution for irrigating nasal congestion in newborns, infants and children. Nasofed aids the unblocking of nasal passages for the comfort and relief of colds, hay fever, dry nasal mucosa and to aid respiratory problems.

Nasofed is available in Pharmacies nationwide priced at €4.75

Fabienne

I went to number of pharmacies I could not get it.
    Do you know one around Bettystown – Drogheda that will have it for sure?

Thanks.
    Fabienne

Jedt
    Keymaster

Fabienne did you ask in the pharmacy? it is a fairly new product on the market but most chemists should have it by now. if they do not have it, you can ask and they should be able to get it in for you.

we have been using it and find it excellent.

I went to number of pharmacies I could not get it.
    Do you know one around Bettystown – Drogheda that will have it for sure?

Thanks.
    Fabienne

Thank-you for your reply to the post, yes as Sabbi pointed out – it is a new product on the market and it is offered to all our customers to take on board, other pharmacies that do not have a direct account with us can order it in from their wholesaler. Pharmacies in the Drogheda area whom have accounts with us are:

– Boyne (Grove) Pharmacy
    – Bradleys Pharmacy, Drogheda
    – Superpharm
    – Hickeys, Drogheda

If they are currently out of stock of this product (or any of our products) they will order it in for you apon request!

Fabienne

I went to about 4 different pharmacies none proposed to order it for me, andnot once they try to find out what this product was.
    Which I was very very surprised about.

I worked in a pharmacy in France, and when someone asked for a product we didn’t have we offered to order it and they’ll have it the next morning. And if I didn’t knew it I would ask the pharmacist and we’ll look at a special kind of book named "Vidal" some kind of phone book with all medecines in it with info.

Once the pharmacist here heard me asking about the nasofed, and I did mention the name (very badly prononced) of the active ingredient I think it’s in it (could you please confirm it for me), then she understood and did not have it and proposed something else, that she thought could do. It’s ok but not as good as I heard about the nasofed (thanks Sabbi). So I’ll go and get it.
    Thanks for the list, now as I don’t really know DRogheda, the fun will begin, try to find where those pharmacies are….

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.