Nasofed drops – Genius Product!!

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents Nasofed drops – Genius Product!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Our 7 month old is teething like mad and she has a sniffle and cough, so she has not been sleeping very well over past few weeks.

We have her mattress elevated in her cot, snuffle baby balm on her chest, back and soles of her feet, nasal saline spray and baby olbas oil in her room and am giving her lots of breastmilk. All that has not helped her sleep, so when we came across a new Irish product ‘Nasofed’ last week, we were willing to try anything at that stage.

Used it last night for the first time and am only sorry we did not come across it sooner! It comes in two forms, Nasofed drops and Nasofed spray. I find the sprays hard to use, baby will not stay still to let me get the spray up so I was intrigued by the drops.

They are so easy to use, just lie baby back and pop a few drops up her nose. Within a few mins, lots of gunk comes out and helped clear baby’s nasal passage, making it easier for her to go to sleep.

Last night she slept for 6 hours straight – this is the longest in weeks and with another sick child in the house, I am very grateful for the sleep!!!

Highly recommend the Nasofed drops….brilliant and easy to use.

Fabienne

Sending my dad now to the pharmacy. After asking him what he thinks about it (he’s a french retired pharmacist, where product is not on the market anymore, to avoid excessive use).

Fabienne

Fabienne

He came back empty handed.
    Did not have it in stock, or they cold not communicate enough, my note on hte paper wasn’t enough. I’ll go tomorrow.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.