Napro Sucess Story – Moonflower!!

Home Forums Conception, Fertility, Multiples, Adoption & Fostering Napro Sucess Story – Moonflower!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Moonflower

Hi everyone,

well have waited a long time to be able to post this & if anyone has followed my Napro journey on other thread will know it hasnt beenan easy journey…but I am finally starting to believe that my exciting news could actually be happening!!!

I am now 20wks pregnant following help from Napro Technology!!

I am of course still very nervous and have found it difficult to tell people even though I am sure some of you would think woudlnt you want to shout it from rooftops!!

Anyway, reason for my post is of course to share my news at last but main reason is to give others struggling with the journey of infertility not to give up hope….and to thank everyone on here who has given me wonderful support during tough times…

I will be 40 in August, have been trying for 9 years, several IVf’s & have lost 7 little ones along the way…. I am now expecting my 2nd little miracle..with of course the help & advice of the wonderful Napro team in Kells, Co Meath :)

Moonflower :)

scole1

delighted moonflower….great news…….xx

CaliGal

Oh how wonderfully exciting! Congrats!

scotsmum

lovely news!!!!! many many congratulations xx

chewieodie
    Participant

What a blessing! I am so so thrilled for you and your family….xxx

Maria30

Congrats Moonflower, delighted for you 😀

chickpea

hey missis

a massive congrats to you and your family…im delighted for you all….you wont feel the another 20weeks…

great there are success stories out there…

and a big thanks from every one for posting about napro..its helped a lot of women get through the dark days….

xxx

Jedt
    Keymaster

Moonflower, you’re a inspiration as always. Its heartwarming to know you are on your way to having another little miracle soon. So so happy for you and your family. xx

lyn11

Congratulations, great news 🙂

Fabienne

Great news, am truly happy for you , but did not realised until I read it that you’re halfway already.
    Knew you are 20 weeks, but can’t count and did not see it as halfway. 😆
    Well done, keep your little one nice and warm inside for another 20 weeks and then get ready for cuddles and sleepless nights 😆

Take care, talk soon,

Fabienne

LouthMam

Congratulations moonflower. That’s great news!
    Best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Almae

ah moonflower. delighted for you.

SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU…

Angel Hugs and Vibes to you and your special bundle. xx

rossylisa

Huge congrats to you and your dh Moonflower. Im trilled for you and cant wait to hear all about you little baby when she or he is born 😀 😀 😀

Taylor5

Oh Moonflower im delighted for you and your husband xxxxx Good things come to those who wait, it really is a blessing xxxxx

Moonflower

thanks everyone for your wonderful kind wishes, just had a little tear waking up & logging on this morning to see all these lovely wishes on here..thank you so much!

perhaps now i can post a few replies on the increasingly active M2B threads now, without lurking & trying my best not to post in case will jink it in some way….great to see lots of pregnancies happening at mo…must be Sabbi bringing us all luck!!

Moonflower xx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.