Nair hair remover

Home Forums National Chat Nair hair remover

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Anyone every use this product? If so is it any good?

munchin
    Participant

used it and similar years ago – i simply haven’t got the patience to wait the minute or whatever before washing it off – also i have very sensitive skin on my legs so didn’t really agree with me either

yummymummy

its a right pain in the ass waiting for it do its works, also it can miss alot of the hairs and the regrowth is just the same as shaving!!!
    just get waxed 🙂

trixiebell
    Participant

I find it good

Taylor5

Sorry is Nair just not like cold wax? Or is it like imac?

I did get waxed for years of swimming and have very little growth, but since getting pregnant Im getting hairs where I havent had hairs in years 😳 So was thinking just a little DIY would have me looking ship shape
    What is the best home wax?

Babs

Isn’t it typical..you get more hair when your pregnant but your skin is much more sensitive so getting waxed is very painful..whats that about!! God is defo a man, or a very hairy woman! I got waxed afew months ago and it was very sore..have been putting it off but have to get it done this week as cannot stand my legs anymore. Shaving only irritates my skin and I find Nair/Imac good initially but the hair just grows too fast!! I did once do the home wax thing but I think you need a second person to pull it off your skin as I just couldn’t inflict that pain on myself!! Once got a bikini wax, but thats another story…Oh My God!!!!

Taylor5

I dont have underarm hair and would only have to shave my legs once every 4 to 6 weeks.
    I got my bikini line waxed every few weeks when I was swimming and the growth never really came back, its just a tiny bit and I think dh could do it (well he said he would when I asked him)
    Just looking for the best home wax kit

yummymummy

you can get nair easy wax, you put it in the microwave and spread it on and peel it off! think its about €14 or so, have never used it but sure its worth a go!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.