Mystery Shopping

Home Forums National Chat Mystery Shopping

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

Hi girls

Has anyone ever done this? I beleive its handy money. :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi

I’ve done it and it was dead easy but to be honest, I got concerned when they asked for more and more bank details to do the payment so I didn’t send them. They wanted all sorts of security codes and things but maybe I was just being paranoid!

scole1

i did it yeas ago, it’s good but a lot of form filling out and you have to do it out of your own pocket then they pay you and pay what you spent but not straight away i used to get a chq sent out, did it when i was in school to make a few bob that was back in 97-98 so a awhile ago maritz so something like that marketing….

Happymammy

Ive applied to loads of them and got assigned jobs. Its basically €20-€60 per job. In my immediate area. If i do the 8 ive got assigned so far over two days i will earn about €200! So its not bad i only have to spend €10 in one shop and they refund it. Payment every 2 weeks to every month. C how it goes it will be good while on maternity leave as im out shopping with my mum most days anyway! What else do we do 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

Yeah it sounds good, but you have to be honest. One of our branches was hit by one and she gave out about this and that, things that we didnt even have in our branch 😯 When we were pulled up over this shopper we pointed out that it couldnt have been our branch, we were later told she wouldnt be used again by this company….. so do the leg work and be honest

Happymammy

I’ll try! I am probably a little softer than most i would say i wouldnt want to get anyone into trouble 😆

Taylor5

You and soft…. sorry pmsl here 😆 😆 😆 😆

Happymammy

Ah shut up taylor I am when i want to be 😆

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.