My Top Five Pregnancy Faux Pas

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents My Top Five Pregnancy Faux Pas

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there,

I’m a freelance writer, due my second baby in two days! I thought some mamas-to-be might enjoy the latest post, all about what NOT to say to a heavily pregnant person :) feel free to add to the list!x

http://mamacourage.blogspot.ie/2013/03/ … x-pas.html

LouthMam

Haha, I’ve heard a few of them myself. Yes, it’s so frustrating when you’re on your last legs and just want baby to arrive.

But… what was even worse was getting out to the shops, without my ten day old newborn, feeling good about myself, dressed up a bit with make-up for the first time in ages, and someone saying one of those five things to me 😥 Eh, actually, I’ve had the baby 😳

Taylor5

Very good…. when i was pregnant on my second son a neighbour stopped me and he asked was i due twins because I was "massive" Myself and the girl next door fell about laughing! I know i was huge I had a condition that i developed too much fluid, so big that i measured 10 weeks bigger! The Hospital did a 1 hour scan with 2 midwives tracking heartbeats, they were convince i had a hidden twin……. but i didnt need to be told this at the garden gate 😆 😆 😆 😆

I asked a woman once when she was due! She wasnt pregnant…. 😳 😳 😳

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.