My son in todays paper

Home Forums National Chat My son in todays paper

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Anyone who gets the new Drogheda People (free weekly paper by the drogheda indo) you will see my darling some and dotty the dog. Its an article by Sabbi called "me and my……. scruffy puppy"
    Im delighted and cant waif for dh to see it, will have to call into the indo for extra copies for my mum and MIL
    Oh that kennel was brand new and look at the state of it, well now the whole top half of the door is now gone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Cant waif for ds to see it either

MaryK

That’s great Taylor. One for the scrapbook. 😀

Taylor5

I know I cant wait to read it to him…. there is one thing it says he’s 3 but he’s not 3 until July and I know he will be "mammy me not 3, me 2" 😆 😆 😆 😆
    I hope it will encourage people to foster from DAR

joey_rudd

i haven’t seen that new paper yet, have to go find one and have a look

ed1
    Participant

Taylor, i saw it earlier. the picture is so cute. he will be thrilled to see himself in the paper.

trixiebell
    Participant

seen it as well taylor, lovely pic of ur ds and his friend 🙂

Taylor5

Girls ds got so excited when he seen the paper, he was even stuttering his words due to excitement, he was trying to say and ask 100 things. It was so cute, then when dh came in ds was all excited all over again. He got me to read it twice and then he had dh reading it too… he kept saying, thats me, thats me and my dotty 😀 😀 😀 😀

joey_rudd

they looked so cute together

munchin
    Participant

ah taylor sounds fab – wont’ be around drogheda this week so probably won’t see it – you’ll have to bring it with you on fri week

rossylisa

it was a gorge pic taylor he must be so pleased with him self you have to get it framed for him

happymumblemum
    Participant

Ah i am so glad he is enjoying his dog…havent seen that paper yet though.

Wonder is she doing more kid and dog stories??, d would love a piece about her and her german shepherd

Yvonne

Haven’t seen the paper yet either, doubt I will be in town to get it and they wouldn’t have it out my way.

kasia

they loook soooo cuuute together 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

Butter wouldnt melt 🙄 😆 😆 😆

Dh worked in the Irish Indo for years, so he rang one of the lads still working there and he is going to email a copy of the article for us to print on high quality paper then frame it.

scole1

he’s so famous, going to get him to sign my copy and when’s he’s 21 frame it for him…….ahhhh lovely story though and pic too, the state of the kennell, looks like a knackers site 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.