My new Goal!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

After both my kids i won’t say im not beyond fixable haha…i’m okay with my weight but as i mentioned want to tone up. I don’t want to have some flabby resemblance. My sister purchased a exercise dvd called P90 x and i must say works but the catch is you have to do it 90 dsys straight, this intense work out but with 2 kids who has time everyday!!!!

Well just wanted to moan about this!!
    Anyone have some good tips for flabby tummys?

Happymammy

Have another baby hee hee hee 😆 😆 😆 Ok maybe not but I like the excersise dvd idea, scary spice new one is out feb 3rd! Will give that a try.

haha when i was younger i wanted 6 kids…after two im like nooooooooo haha. Scary spice is gorgeous and that body after what 2 or 3 kids i must say 😯 . But all these celebrities they have money to contract a fitness coach and babysitter!! 😈

Happymammy

Ya and after they have their babies surgically removed before the water tension kicks in they get all the fat sucked out and nipped and tucked! Then they walk home from the hospital and do 200 sit ups a day and eat carrots for a few weeks and hey presto back to normal size zero! I SWEAR ON THE CELEBRITIES BIBLE I NEVER HAD ANY COSMETIC SURGERY AND EVERYTHING IS REAL! Ya right! I

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.