My New Arrival

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    mammycool
    Participant

Hi Girls,

Not been on in a few weeks. Chloe Leanne arrived on the 14th March, weighing in at 9lb 7oz or 4.2kgs. She has a lot of dark hair and blue eyes. She is doing great – very fond of the bottle – takes between 4 and 5 ozs at a time and sleeps well. She has a bit of a cold at the moment – her big brother insists on leaving every door in the house open – including the back door. He was delighted with her – a little bit of jealousy here and there but nothing major.

I got my natural birth – arrived at the hospital at 6ish, send to antenatal ward around seven but had a race back to the delivery ward about an hour later – did not realise those wheelchairs moved so fast!!!!! Anyway, Chloe was born about 10 mins later. I took the gas and air for a few minutes in the delivery suite.

A few complications afterwards – no stitches with the fast delivery but I did start to bleed while in the delivery room. Both the midwife and my consultant were excellent and I was out again within two days. Did of course overdo it when I got home and ended up being sent to bed by the PHN who said that my blood pressure had gone up and the only way to sort was to rest. Easier said than done with a newborn and a two year old!!!!!

All going well now and household starting to settle a bit!!!!

libby1
    Participant

Congrads you will be very buzy now….

I am glad all went well for you…..

No hanging around with you – Wheelchair Power

joey_rudd

congrats to you and welcome to baby chloe 😀
    nice size too, well done

rossylisa

congrats on baby chloe ..nice big weight aswell

munchin
    Participant

ah mammycool that’s brilliant and sounds quick too. 9lb 70z good weight – my dd was 9lb and my doc and hubby reckon this baby will be bigger – i definitely look bigger that’s for sure!!!!!!!!
    Glad everything is settling down well for you and hope you got some rest!
    And Congratulations 😆 😆

scole1

ahhhh delighted for ya mammycool, been waiting to hear about ya, god she’s a whopper, and not a stitch fair play to you, you thrilled with your natural birth that’s great, well wishing you and the family very many happy memories to be made, great news…..congrats again….

Yvonne

Congratulations Mammycool!!!!

yummymummy

congrats mammycool.

happymumblemum
    Participant

Congrats Mammy Cool 😀 😀

ck

congratulations

Sinprey

congrats

Sinprey

congrats

ed1
    Participant

Congratulation Mammycool. Well done.

Sabrinab 08

Aww congrats.. defo think there’s summit catchin on this site!! 😆 😆

mammycool
    Participant

Thanks everyone 😀 She’s a big girl alright – and sleep is definately overrated!!!!!!!!

Don’t worry Munchin – the advantages of the bigger babies are that they eat more and sleep longer. Though it does not feel like it at the moment!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.