My Metabolic diet diary – trying to lose my belly fat!

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness My Metabolic diet diary – trying to lose my belly fat!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Laura you can see how fit she is, but the tone in the bottom photos is amazing, she has a beautiful shape.

I know who the top photo is, Im delighted she is getting these results, she will be stunning for her big birthday night out 😀

Im finding im starting to see results in the last week, im eating the protein bars (1/4 of an Atkins bar) for my snacks, they are very filling. Im starting too see the muscle on my tummy for the first time in years! The cover of fat is shifting…. I havent got the protein shakes just yet, i didnt know what brand to buy. I was in Holland and Barrett and there was too much choice. I have cut the coffee, i had a cuppa today and i nearly got sick and i was sooo thristy after drinking it. Can you drink Green tea?

Girls this is an amazing programme and the results speak for themselves.

laura

Saturday night in this house is timeout for the mammys and daddys. We have a drink and some munchies – usually a big bar of chocolate or a bag of dry roasted peanuts between us. Looks like we should stick to the nuts!!

Is there any type of wine that is low in sugar? I have two glasses of white wine on a Saturday night – maybe one on a Friday but generally would not be a drinker.

nuts is a healthier choice than a chocolate bar however nuts are still extremely high in fat, so unless you are going to go after for a run or a good session of weight training, your body will turn them into fat. Wine is pure sugar… red wine is healthier as it has more properties in it. If you are not looking to loose fat, then having a glass of red wine a day with your main meal is totally ok, however if you are looking to shed pounds alcohol should be gone.

laura

Totally overwhelmed by the response i’ve got so far with operation fat destruction… all courses are now full until mid may!!!

Anyone interested in enrolling please mail me at laura@labfitness.com

Taylor5

Did Val get in contact with you? I told her about it on facebook, she hasbeen trying to shitf the pounds for months and she is in the gym most mornings.

Jedt
    Keymaster

People have been asking me about what I am doing so I’ll take that as a sign that its working! I was stopped in Tesco the other day by someone asking how to get on the ME plan!!

That makes me not want chocolate. Well, not want it too much anyways!! 😉 😉

Taylor5

That java republic hot chocolate is 90 odd % coco bean and the 1kg tub is only 13 or 14e. you can drink hot or cold. No wait that is mixed on milk, not great with water….. 🙄

Jedt
    Keymaster

We had a great laugh at Skinny jeans class tonight, I brought my sister with me and about half way through she mouthed at me that she was ‘going to kill me’ when it was over!! We kept laughing when we looked at each other holding bosu balls over our heads and trying not to wobble too much when we were balancing on them!

I have to say, I love the classes, there is great craic at them and every week, they are different. For me, I would get bored if I had to do the same repetitive exercise all the time so the way they change the class content each week in Labfitness keeps it fun and fresh.

Still hurts the next day though!! 😆 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

Ouch my arms this morning!! 😯

laura

hi Taylor,

no Val hasnt been in touch…

sabbi, i was mega impressed yesterday with you…so used to seeing you in gym clothes…you could really see in your normal clothes yesterday… but now remember none of this going back to old habits now! 😉

Jedt
    Keymaster

The results are in……

Lost 5cm off my chest
    Lost 6cm off my waist
    Lost 9 cm off my hips
    And lost 1cm from each thigh

My tummy feels smaller and I just feel great. I am chuffed with myself and I fully intend to stick to it from now on (Monday – Friday for sure!!)

Thanks to Laura for all her support – she is brilliant for encouraging and helping and never chastises or is negative in anyway, she is just a purely positive person who wills you come you do well and supports you as best we can. 😀

Highly reccommed!!!

munchin
    Participant

well done Sabbi

mammycool
    Participant

Well done Sabbi. Did you stick to all the exercises and eating plan completely or did you wander off a bit and think you needed chastising?

Anonymous
    Inactive

that’s a great result Sabbi,well done & keep up the good work 🙂

laura

and remember Sabbi this is just the beginning…fat loss is not rapid… if you ever hear people saying they have dropped 16 pounds in 4 weeks i can guarantee you most of it is fluid and muscle and very little fat…

you now have the knowledge of how to eat properly and in a balanced way to keep your hormones happy

Jedt
    Keymaster

I stuck to it nearly allof the time, I was very good with the food & exercise and its do-able for me, so I plan to keep most of it up.

The idea of doing the plan with Labfitness is for when you need their guidance. I went a bit wrong once or twice and Laura steered me back on track, there was no chastising per se, just good advice and lots of support and encouragement.

I have a trip coming up soon and am so motivated for my swimsuit!! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.