My christening

Home Forums National Chat My christening

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

Ok Ive managed to get my act together and organise Ava’s christening. TWICE!

So there is 100 people booked we have big families and alot of friends.

I was going to do a big curry and bring that to the function room but to be honest i would much rather have someone do it all for me!!!!! Can anyone recommend a catering company?

Yvonne

With that many people, it would be handier to get a caterer in…. I know Josh in the Limetree Cafe opposite the Church does parties…. or Staffords in Drogheda? Best of luck! When is it?

yummymummy

I know a couple in drogheda that do functions, did my 21st, my mam and dads 50th!
    reasonably priced, do curry and salad, i can get there number for ya if you like!

munchin
    Participant

That handy to know Yvonne didn’t know Josh does parties

I reckon for 100 people caterers would definitely be handiest – leave you free too relax & enjoy the day too 😆

Taylor5

The chef from Baltray Golf club (dont know if he is still there or not) does parties and functions. His curry is to die for, his name is Micheal Divine (just like his curry) so you could check the phone book or ring the golf club

Yvonne

I forgot about him! He done the catering for E’s christening and his food is fabulous and the presentation is great aswell!!

Happymammy

Thanks girls thats great never thought of josh…

Have to support the local business’s of course. Will also look up Mr devine

noeleenw

michael devine did the catering for ds’ christening last saturday his number is 0862228273 or 0416861201 (house) it was delish 😆 😆

Taylor5

His stuff is fantastic but I would have dreams about his curry 😳 😳 😳 I would tell dh I have to go and have a curry at the golf club. I’ve never heard anyone say a bad word about his cooking or service, really lovely man

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.