my baby’s first tooth

Home Forums National Chat my baby’s first tooth

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    joey_rudd

i just found my dd’s first tooth, she’s been grumpy for the past few days i guessed it was tooth related but my sister brought us out to the beach earlier and teyla grabbed my hand and started to chew my finger and there was a tooth…it seems like she’s growing quicker that the other two did
    can’t believe she’s 6 months already :roll: :)

rossylisa

it dosnt seem that long ago that you had her joey

munchin
    Participant

6months already god that’s flewn in joey
    congrats on the first tooth – i had to wait till nearly 14months for E’s 1st tooth and she’s been constantly teething since

Taylor5

God where does the time go!!!!

My ds got his two front teeth on St Stephens Day, he was going mad teething all xmas day and my mam was singing "all I want for xmas is my two front teeth" 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 He was only 5.5 months and I didnt think they would have appeared for months, my niece was 15 months for her first tooth

Yvonne

Thats great Joey!!

ed1
    Participant

OMG is it 6 months already. time flies. 😀

great news about the tooth….

MaryE

Congrats on 1st tooth.

My ds got his first & second tooth the dame day at 5.5 months but no more since, he is now 8.5mths.

Time does fly by, i still think that i have a new born & then i look at him and he is more like a little boy then a baby.

Sometimes i wish time could slow down so that i could take it all in. He will be all grown up before i know it. He is already Crawling (really fast), has me wrecked & he is trying to walk, although i don’t encourage that as i think he is a bit young & there is no rush! He is chatting away mama, baba & dada.

Its all happening way too soon for me!!!

joey_rudd

they don’t stay babies for long enough

Taylor5

Edel I was like that with ds, but believe me now that he is nearly 3 he is great crack to be around and sooooo funny. Wouldnt swap these days for all the tea in china, much better then the younger days

munchin
    Participant

god taylor you’re right they are so much fun – E is only 18 months but the laugh we have with her is only priceless- her favourite game at the minute is running around at bed time dancing and looking for usto chase her to get her into pj’s!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Would anyone like to share their story about baby’s first tooth? it would make a nice little anecdotal piece for the paper.

if there is a baby out there who just got first few teeth, we could do a photo as well?

anyone interested please pm me,

thanks!
    siobhan

MaryE

Only the other day i posted here about my ds getting his first & second teeth together (two bottom teeth) when he was 5.5 months & i was saying that no sign of anymore since.

Well, i must have jinxed him as he is now nearly 9months & the last two days, his third & forth teeth (two front top teeth) are cutting through – poor little man is grumpy.

I don’t know why he always has to get two together!!! Must be so sore on him but maybe it is better then getting one at a time.

munchin
    Participant

edel my little one got her first 2 together, then next 2 together too, she has got the next 4 1 at a time but 1 straight after the other. its awful watching them go through it isn’t it

Jedt
    Keymaster

btw. my 11 month old has no teeth yet!! we’ve been checking for months but not a single tooth is through yet. my other two children got them at 7 months. wish she would get some, seems to be annoying her!!

munchin
    Participant

sabbi my little one was 14months, she’s now 18months and has 8 and the 2 eye teeth aren’t far off

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.