Must recommend … Cookie Momster

Home Forums Yummy Mummy to Practical Parenting! Must recommend … Cookie Momster

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ArtyMum

OMG, the most amazing cake was delivered to me yesterday for my Dad’s 70th birthday. Any of you that know me, know that I am one fussy mare, lol, and I had specific ideas for the cake I really wanted for my wonderful Dads birthday yesterday.

And WOW, was I impressed with what arrived, exactly as I had imagine and more! Take a look yourself

She is incredible.

AND it was delicious too, top tier, chocolate, bottom tier, plain, yum-mmmmmmmmy!

Fabienne

She did my daughter birthday cake, I still dream about it. So delicious. She’s talented.

Taylor5

I had some of her cookies, my ds came home with them for patricks day and OMG they were sooo yummy!!!

Jo that cake looks amazing, almost too good too eat, hope your dad liked it, he looks very well on the cake 😆 😆 😆

ArtyMum

He does look good on a cake doesn’t he, lol. Definitely a repeat customer here!

joeyrudd

just ordered my sons birthday cake for his 5th birthday, he’ll be delighted..thanks for putting the post up

libby1
    Participant

Got my sons confirmation cake – it was declious… Choclate inside…
    Yum

ArtyMum

Tell you, you won’t be dissapointed. Trudy is fab and the attention to detail. Can’t see it from that pic but she had put loads of little d.i.y tools on top, even did dad in his county gaa jersey and had little painted glasses and all on him. She did an amazing job.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.