Music

Home Forums National Chat Music

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    zuzuspedals

What sort of music do you like?

Do you ever feel like you need something new to listen to? I’m bored of the same songs over and over in this house. I need some new inspiration.

yummymummy

if you have sky/ntl VH1 is a great station for a mixture of old and new 🙂 think the programme is called VH1 shuffle.

love kings of leon, lionel ritchie, the killers, most of the chart stuff, but also big fan of the 80’s.

i coulodnt live without my radio/mp3 player.

up sat morning, blast the music loud and the housework gets done in no time 🙂

Jedt
    Keymaster

Love The Killers, Razorlight, Franz Ferdinand, ABBA, Kylie, and then I switch to something like Michael Buble or Marvin Gaye when I want to chill out.

I walked into the village this morning with my MP3 and was flying along to my music, I was practically skipping when ELO’s Mr. Blue Sky came on and Elvis’s Suspicious Minds. Love Deacon Blue too, ‘Fergus sings the blues’ is a cracking song. Rooney’s ‘When did your heart go missing’ is another great song to walk along to.

Best live act I’ve ever seen has to be George Michael, his voice is incredible live. I have the 5 live CD, from the Freddy Mercury tribute concert. Papa was a rolling stone and somebody to love are amazing on that CD. Well worth checking out!!!

In the charts right now, I quite like La Roux and Lady Gaga – well my 4 and 2 year old daughters are really the fans but I dance along too!!

Hope some of that gets you thinking…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.