Music

Home Forums Louth Chat Music

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sparklycakemum
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I’m looking for some input, I’m trying to find out who are the most popular music artists your kids are listening to now, whats their favourite pop songs etc. My daughter has takento the 1980’s Rap scene which is leaving me cold, I’m trying to figure out how to take her back to 2016.

Jedt
    Keymaster

They go though phases I think. Our daughter was mad about One Direction and now has outgrown them and won’t even listen to them anymore! She’s done a total u turn!

I play CD’s from Beatles, George Michael & Wham and people like that in the car and the kids like alot of it.

Michael Jackson is always a good one to play to them – his music (IMO anyway) is brilliant and timeless.

I am loving Justin Timberlake’s new song and my children love it too and we all love Cia, her song Cheap Thrills is brilliant

Taylor Swift CD’s are great too – we all like her in this house.

HTH

ruby

defo Taylor Swift a big hit with my seven year old…….she does hip hop dancing classes so shes well up on her music…….. she also loves little mix,,,…..although im hoping she doesnt wanna copy their clothing any time soon….defo a bit risque!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.