music class/intro for pre schooler

Home Forums Meath Chat music class/intro for pre schooler

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all. just looking for some advice. Trying to find a Sat morning music class for my lo…has anyone any idea where to start or what would be good to get them involved? i know there is jo jingles in drogheda and think there is one in julianstown for pre schoolers…anyone been to either and what would be recommended? Thanks!!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

There is Little Music Makers in Julianstown. Maria who runs the classes seems very nice, she popped into our Mumstown event in Drogheda last week and was chatting with us about the music classes. Might be worth checking that one out?

HTH

Sweetpea

I would definately recommend Maria and Little Music Makers in Julianstown. She’s lovely and the classes and great fun for all. My little lady only stopped going this summer due to a new interest in all things swimming related. But if it didnt clash with Maria she would still be there on staurday mornings.

Maria30

I would reccommend Jo Jingles. I did it with ds2 for 3 yrs and have just started it with ds3. Its great fun and the kids love the chance to play with the instruments

Anonymous
    Inactive

HI there,

we are offering music, drama and art for pre schoolers in bettystown area…

just a morning filled with fun from 9.30 -10.45…. please feel free to contact us at the numbers provided on our Quirky Kare add on this site…

Regards

Quirky Kare Team…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.