Mumtrepeneur Exhibition Idea?

Home Forums National Chat Mumtrepeneur Exhibition Idea?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Moonflower

Hi,

As many of you know there are quite a few of us mums who work from home or have businesses that we do as well as full time jobs etc….so an idea is to host a Mumtrepeneur event in a local hotel to promote our businesses and offer a fun day out for everyone.

It could be a fantastic mix of different ideas,childrens entertainment,home design,pampering holistic treatments :),unusual gift ideas,…….in fact anything that you do as a business would be great to see there……

It will be our exhibition and we can use it to sell items, promote your business, raise awareness and also hopefully offer some childrens entertainment and even maybe some talks on topics of interest?

Any ideas are more than welcome……

Moonflower

scole1

this was sort of done last year by tracy and jene went well but was geared towards kids, but with the variety of businesses that mom’s do on here could be very interesteing…..i’ll entertain the kids let them chuck stuff at me 😆 😆 😆

Moonflower

Yes Scole,but this will be more of a Mumstown event with any sort of business attending,to show the wide range of ideas that people do from their homes or around their families…..

So of course any Dads that also work from home around the family are very welcome!!

It is not a money making venture for Mumstown (i know when I have approached other similar events…to have a table/stand has been expensive) all we would like to do is cover our costs of room hire and advertising and enjoy the day…

Happymammy

Thats a great idea, a parish hall would probably work out cheaper, isnt there a new one in Drogheda just finished??
    😀

EJ

Hi Moonflower,

I think its a great idea, and would love to discuss it more.

EJ (EyeCandy Interior Design)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.