Mumstown on TV3 tonight, 10pm

Home Forums National Chat Mumstown on TV3 tonight, 10pm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We will be on TV3 tonight at 10pm on Midweek with Colette Fitzpatrick talking about beauty pageants and if they are right or wrong??

Tune in if you are interested in this topic – should be interesting!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Got to go upstairs now and find something nice to wear. Its days like today I wish I had a massive walk in wardrobe and unlimited credit card 😆 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

Righteo – got to explain about the dress I was wearing on TV3 tonight. I went over wearing a lovely blue dress with black patent leather belt that my Mam bought me for my birthday but unfortunately, it clashed with the set background for Midweek so I had to pick a dress from the TV3 wardrobe and that green dress was the only one that fit. I was loathed to wear it – felt awkward in it but what could I do??? So morto….

Aside from that, it was a good discussion and a good segment on the pageants. They do look quite mad!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Didn’t see this post today so I missed you on TV last night. Sorry to hear you didn’t feel comfortable in your outfit but i’m sure you looked just fine.

Jedt
    Keymaster

It was too long, the colour was not good on me and it was very figure hugging. I felt my boobs and belly were very accentuated but it probably didn’t look that bad. 😳

Although, when I rang my mam she burst out laughing about what I had been wearing. I suppose it is kind of funny in the light of day (it wasnt last night though!!!) 😀 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.