Mumstown on TV3 re-scheduled for next week

Home Forums National Chat Mumstown on TV3 re-scheduled for next week

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Siobhan from Mumstown will be on Midweek on TV3 tonight at 10pm talking about feeding your family nutritionally on a budget.

Just thought we’d let you know incase you are watching the telly and want to tune in!

Edit:
    Due to the liquidation of Anglo Irish Bank, TV3 will be running a Vincent Brown Special.

The Midweek Show will be aired next week.

Jedt

Thanks to Carina in Biofresh for doing my make-up, I feel more confident going on TV with some nice slap on and she did a lovely job of it!!

http://www.biofreshskincare.ie/

Anonymous
    Inactive

As above, Mumstown on TV3 re-scheduled for next week

Jedt

What happened was – we filmed the Midweek show last night as planned but with the debacle around liquidating Anglo Irish Bank, TV3 decided to run a 2 hour special of Vincent Browne last night instead.

So they will air the Midweek we filmed next Wednesday night instead at 10pm. Such is the unpredictable world of TV!!!

Financial Companion
    Participant

Ironically, if not for the show getting moved, I think I may have missed all the Dail activity last night! Ended up watching it until quite late 🙄

Getting ready to go on Tubrity shortly (hopefully before the sex toy discussion to avoid unfortunate puns 😆 )

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.