Mumstown on TV3 Morning show, Wednesday 11am

Home Forums National Chat Mumstown on TV3 Morning show, Wednesday 11am

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Good luck tomorrow, you are a media pro at this stage so I’m sure it will go great for you. I’ll set the sky box to record.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

If you get a chance to tune in, Mumstown will be on TV3’s The Morning Show tomorrow morning, Wednesday 21st August from 11am-12, discussing the contentious topic that made headline news this week about whether or not a breastfeeding mum should have left a public swimming pool to feed her baby and if the pool staff’s reaction to her – when they told her it was indecent and like urinating in the pool – was an over reaction.

Tune in to watch Mumstown debate with Martin & Laura and yummy mummy Triona McCarthy, who is currently breastfeeding her new baby but has is not sure this was an appropriate thing to do….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ha ha, I wish!! 😀 😀

pookie2

Watched it on web (God, there I times I hate my ridiculously slow rural broadband). Love the pink, the hair & the eyebrows (I had plenty of time to study them as computer froze & froze again)! You looked way better than yon other gal….

Jedt
    Keymaster

Pookie you’re so naughty!! 😆 😆 I must admit, I am a little bit eyebrow obsessed, I had my make-up done by the lovely girls in Biofresh skincare in Drogheda and that’s why they look so nice!

Here is the link for anyone who missed it, its 20 minutes in:
    http://www.tv3.ie/3player/show/155/6748 … rning-Show

Sad that breastfeeding is still a topic of contention really but I guess in this case, it was an unusual situation….

Anonymous
    Inactive

You came across very well.I thought it was odd how Triona called it bovine to breastfeed-how odd!….anyhoo….well done & you looked great.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Twas a bit strange alright – although, I think she was joking. I remember when I used to be chatting on the phone to my sister in Jersey, sometimes I would be pumping milk for baby with an electric breastpump and my sister used to say ‘Moo’ to me at the sound of me milking! 😉

I really enjoyed doing the show, the guys over there are so nice and they make you feel very relaxed. Its nice to have someone bring you a cuppa and have someone fix your hair and do a bit of make-up if you need it. Very calm compared to our house over the past 8 weeks of school hols…..

Back to reality today though – was just in my local Dunnes, chasing like mad after my little divil of a 2 year old (she is very fast!) when someone asked me – weren’t you on TV3 yesterday? 😳 😳 😳

Oh the difference – yesterday, calm & composed on TV; today, harassed & looking like a lunatic chasing my toddler around the shop. The joys!!! 🙄

Yvonne

You came across very well Sabbi, and looked fab!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.