Mumstown on TodayFM

Home Forums National Chat Mumstown on TodayFM

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Martina
    Participant

Sounded great this morning Sabbi!

trixiebell
    Participant

didnt hear it, can we listen again online? Do have a link?

Taylor5

Missed it…. too sorry!

scole1

you were great, sounded so natural spoke really well, you have a lovely voice for radio could listen to ya all day, well done good woman….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry for the long link but a big thank you to Today FM, you guys are a pleasure and a joy to work with.

http://www.todayfm.com/Shows/Weekdays/I … fBlog.aspx

Well done on the interview this morning it sounded great, you really sold Mumstown to the nation! Hope it generates lots of business for you.
    Maeve & Team at Bettystown
    PS thanks a mil for the mention, we owe a scone or should that be rivetta with your new healthy outlook!! 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

I heard it, took me a second to recognise your voice Sabbi, well done you sounded really good, great plug for the web site, just remind me whats the web address again, not sure it was clear 😆 😆 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

Very funny Lai – I’ve been getting so much stick for that today 😆 😆

What a day! Fell into bed at 1am after filming finale for op trans and dragged myself out of bed at 6am to get dressed and somewhat presentable to be in Today FM studio 8.10am.

I was getting by on a large coffee and muffin (I know, very bold, not even 12 hours after OT finished and I had a muffin!!!)

As soon as I got home I fell into bed… if I sounded husky on the radio it was just down to lack of sleep and not because I was trying to chat up Phil Cawley as was suggested by my cheeky husband. 😳

As if I would ever chat up another man 😆

Taylor5

i cant find where to click to hear the mt part… soryy im a bit dim!!!!

tomtum06

i joined up to mumstown this evening after hearing the interview on today fm this am! seems to be mostly louth though 🙁

Taylor5

No you have you local areas but it was started in Louth… Drogheda and surrounding area..
    Its only national a year but we need more mums from other areas to join and tell their friends and the group just grows and grows etc…
    What part of the country are you in?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.