Mumstown on Midweek on TV3 tonight, 10pm

Home Forums National Chat Mumstown on Midweek on TV3 tonight, 10pm

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

will have to record it as never manage to stay awake to that time lately..sounds interesting thou…

Anonymous
    Inactive

If anyone looking for something interesting to watch tonight, check out Midweek on TV3, there will a discussion on private v’s public birth and Mumstown will be taking part…..with baby bump!

There will also be a member of AIMS, a Midwife and a radio presenter, who is currently 8 months pregnant, so a good mix!

Fabienne

You’ll shine as usual.

Enjoy.
    Fabienne

Saw it, just by chance…great job Sabbi 😀

pinata ruth

OMG Siobhan you were great. Well done. That couch did not look comfortable you’d think with two pregnant woman they’d at least have a high back chair!!

Waffy1

well done Siobhan! You came across really well & also got a really good plug in for mumstown!!! Good on ya!

chewieodie
    Participant

I’m watching it now…. as always eloquent, and gorgeous! Well done hun!

Taylor5

You looked amazing and the picture of health…. that sofa looked terrible, a few cushions would have been nice.
    You spoke very well, but you always do. Love Nora doing the show, cant stand the dark haired dope who was doing it… she just cant interview people
    The 2 gay chaps who fostered the kids seemed lovely. I never liked the idea of gay couples raising kids but after hearing those two wonderful men i now can see it from their side

Jedt
    Keymaster

that couch was a bit deep come to think of it – I was sinking into it!! maybe just as well though because if I’d been sitting up straight my big pregnant boobs would have been aimed right at the camera!! 😳 😳

Jedt
    Keymaster

For anyone who missed the show last night, here is the link:
    http://www.tv3.ie/shows.php?request=midweek

pinata ruth

Well done especailly as you had to master couch, bump and boobs. ever the muli-tasker. 😀

Financial Companion
    Participant

Only just got to watch it (recorded it on the night) Great points made in a time pressured environment! Articulate and warmly personable! Well done Sabbi, you’re a credit to mumstown 😉

To be honest, you looked capable of hosting a similar show!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.