MUMSTOWN ON DRAGON’S DEN

Home Forums National Chat MUMSTOWN ON DRAGON’S DEN

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    scole1

mumstown should be on according to kelly on rte1 Thurs 19th feb at 10.15pm

so keep an eye out girls

Taylor5

Have reminder on the tv fortonight

ArtyMum

Wow they didn’t show much of her presentation, she looked fab though. GO Kelly!

ed1
    Participant

Well done Kelly, they dont know what they are missing out on. You looked great.

trixiebell
    Participant

well done Kelly, they are missing out!! Shame on them!! 😆

Alan

Looking good Kelly. Shame the site went down. Did you get much traffic?
    Fair play for getting up there.

Yvonne

Well done Kelly, you looked great! They don’t realise what they are missing out on!

yummymummy

wonder if the show will do anything for this website, the cheek of him to say who would use the website!!

good prog but i was cringing at the lady with the booze berries!!!! and why oh why when progs take off an original one do they have to do everything the same, clock, presenter, hi im niall blah blah get some originality please.

Yvonne

She was unreal!! She didn’t deserve an offer really. I agree, its a pity they don’t make it a bit more original… and that guy Sean, his accent is unreal!

Sinprey

kelly thought u came across very calm and professional but wasdisapointed how litle airtime u got compared to say the one with the boozebears who seemed so nervous thougt she was going burst crying. 😉

yummymummy

Did i hear one of them say the stingy drogheda man…is sean from drogheda or dundalk???

Kelly did come accross really well..pity they didnt show more air time but sure you never know what might come of it 🙂

Sinprey

think from drogheda. something in paper i read the other day. is he something to do with lmfm?

Yvonne

Isn’t it your man Gavin thats from Drogheda…

yummymummy

oh i have no idea now hahaha
    just thought with seans accent, very dundalky that he could be living in drogheda.

Sinprey

im confused now which one i read about.anyway wasnt impressed by any of them.altho wudnt mind their money

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.