Mumstown Night Out!

Home Forums National Chat Mumstown Night Out!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

No excuses needed … it’s overdue!

Join us for drinks and nibbles for another Mumstown Night Out!

May 8th @ 8PM
    Bettystown Court Hotel, Co. Meath
    Special drink prices for Mumstown Members ONLY!

Book the Babysitters!

Pls RSVP here …

Taylor5

I’ll be the first to say Im going, had a ball at the last night out.. Im sure Scole will have to go, her last night out before the baby drops…. Lai will you go so we can share a taxi again?

Taylor5

munchin
    Participant

would love to go but will have to see nearer the time

yummymummy

week before communion…………ooh i dunno yet!!!

kcireland

i’ll be there!

MissyG

oh i’ll defo be there!!!!!!! i need it after a double dose of chicken pox!!!! 😆 lol

cathmc1

Hi,
    I am new to the site. Am living in Drogheda, mum to an 8yr old boy and 6yr old girl and would love to go on May 8th.

Yvonne

Will defnitely be out for a while…

scole1

ah will pop down, sure only down the road……good to catch up with everyone…..

wonder can we order an eddies too and bring it there….lol….

munchin
    Participant

yeah you have me thinking of eddies since you last mentioned it scole – might just have to take a visit up there at the w/e 😉
    don’t know bettystown very well actually at all – but will try to get down for an hour or so

Anonymous
    Inactive

WIll try and make it, I am doing there on the Thursday night the 7th for Ceile Mór for the school….put me down anyway
    L[/list]

Jedt
    Keymaster

Yep, count me in. It’s not often we get a chance to chat and have silly girly gossip without the little ones distracting us so why not – we all deserve a night out every now and then!!

scole1

it’s so easy to find munchin, you’ll have to come…my mouth is watering anways about eddies…lol…maybe we could grab one on the sly… 😉

great girls the more the merrier…..

would love to join you all but will be at summer camp with the brownies that night. Hope you have a love any way. Olivia

libby1
    Participant

Would love to go – But at the Late Late Lunch in the Boyne Valley Hotel – fundraising for Special Olympics, Ireland

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.