Mumstown Mums on TV3 11am Monday Morning, 19th Oct

Home Forums National Chat Mumstown Mums on TV3 11am Monday Morning, 19th Oct

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

As many of you know, we have a Mumstown weekly parent & baby swim at the Bettystown Court Hotel in Co Meath every Friday morning at 10am.

Tomorrow’s get together will be a bit different…

TV3’s Martin King is coming at 11am tointerview mums about ‘how we network’ and if we are good at it (em, yes we are brilliant at it, we never shut up!!)

So, many of us may skip the swim and opt for a bit of make up for the cameras instead (if you still want to swim thats no problem at all)

So if some of you can come along for tea, scones and a TV slot, that would be fantastic!

I’ll be there at 10.30am and I hope to see some of you to give Mumstown some support and to show these TV types how Networking is really done!!

Thanks.
    Mumstown

Taylor5

I dont believe it Im going swimming in the morning 🙄 🙄 🙄 I’ll be like a bag lady with the 2 kids in tow!!!! Thank for the warning, I’ll dry my hair after the swim 😆 😆 😆 ………. and will shelve the tracksuit I was planning to wear

Babs

😆 😆 Bet you are putting on the fake tan Taylor!! You’ll be the only one in the pool in full make up and a hairnet!! God, better restrain myself with the scones then, don’t want to be caught stuffing my gob like usual! Would a cocktail dress be inappropriate at 11am for a parent-baby swim session? 😕 😕 😯

Taylor5

Go on go for it…. ladies who "morning tea"

trixiebell
    Participant

oooh might pop down, but wont be swimming, babs is still a bit young!

They should have given more notice and I would have had time to get my roots done lol 🙄 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

Only found out about this at 5pm today so could not give any notice.

My hair is in an awful state but that’s what hair straighteners are for – right??

See all you glamorous mums in the morning!!

trixiebell
    Participant

Only found out about this at 5pm today so could not give any notice.

My hair is in an awful state but that’s what hair straighteners are for – right??

See all you glamorous mums in the morning!!

ah i know Sabbi, only messing lol!! Hopefully see y’all tomoro, thats if I dont chicken out again! 😆 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

ah no way i’m poppong on to say i won’t make it thism orning and seen this would love to be there but can’t make it today – can you rechedule him for next week 😆 😆 😆 😆
    good luck ladies i’m sure you’ll all look fab!

scole1

great turn out, you girls better make it every fri now….

great to meet some new people there today too…pj’s playcentre and cafe in highlands gallery and the wonder wagon…so booking one of them….

siobhan goodluck today in studio interview let us know how goes….and when will be aired….i’m morto…lol..they say camera adds a few pounds wait til ya see my fat face….lol…..her i come operation transformation

Taylor5

Yeah Good luck Sabbi, you’ll be fine…. you have a face for the camera, the hubby now is a different story 😆 😆 😆 (only joking)

Scole they say 10Ibs it adds…. so WE are all fecked 🙄

The swimming was lovely, I noticed only 4 mums went swimming! The others didnt want to look messed up….. cant wait for next week. M didnt settle too well in the pool, he loves Aura, just didnt settle this week. Dont know if its because they were soooo tired from teething, both in bed now fast asleep…. they better sleep tonight
    God the wonder wagons are great, all the kids wanted a go

trixiebell
    Participant

it was a lovely morning, so glad i went. met some lovely mums and will deffo be going back nxt week.

munchin, see u nxt week too! 😀

chewieodie
    Participant

Great to meet you Trixie! 😉 and of course I’m baby-napping your dd! So, so precious…..

One wonderwagon duly purchased…. can’t wait to get it next week…. the little people are going to have a ball….

I have to say, I’m really enjoying meeting all the new folk…. such a great way to be a "woman"again, and not just a mom! 😉

Jedt
    Keymaster

Girls,

Thank you all sooooo much for this morning.

It is such a pleasure to be involved with Mumstown. The interview went well in studio (I think), morto for Monday!! The only good thing is they have a pro on hair & make up so I should look half decent (fingers crossed!!)

I was bit nervous starting off but it’s easy to be passionate about our website with all the great ideas and suggestions you guys come up with.

Martin King was well impressed with you all, he said he hardly got a word in edgeways but think we are a great bunch!!

Looking forward to seeing you all on the TV Monday morning, 11am, TV3.

Btw – Never saw so much lip gloss at a swim!!! LOL!!

Have a great weekend,
    xxx

Taylor5

Glad it went well, Im sure you looked fab…. I know I had my lipgloss on but it was gone when I scoffed the scones 😆 😆 😆

Trixie great to see you and your dd is a wee doll….. she would make you totally broody. I’d run away with her.

Lovely to meet all the new mums, great bunch

Yvonne

You all looked great on TV3!!!!!! Sabbi, you came across really well too!

A great boost for Mumstown!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.