Mumstown is 3?!?

Home Forums National Chat Mumstown is 3?!?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

Am I right in thinking its 3 years this week???

Taylor5

yeah your right… 3 years old! Where have those 3 years gone? Thanks HMM for telling me about MT
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMSTOWN

happymumblemum
    Participant

Happy Birthday Mumstown…

No problem Taylor! Before Mumstown all we had was Eumom Drogheda Thread with me, you , yvonne, trix and Munchin..!!! Still fun though..remember we used to meet up at that old ball pool place in Duleek??

Hard to believe 3 years been and gone.

yummymummy

Found out about this on a thread on rollercoaster….happy I read it haha.

Taylor5

yeah and the kids were so small 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

HUGE THANKS TO KELLY 😛 (miss you lots)

happymumblemum
    Participant

Yes Kelly thanks a lot, hope you are doing well…

D was 3 when mt started , you don’t see the time going at all.

yummymummy

well he not wee anymore he 5… 6 in may how the time flies.

The above was one of my first posts on the 19th feb…….

I CANNOT believe J is 9 in May this year………..that is bloody scary!!

munchin
    Participant

yep thanks HMM
    HMM & Trixie the first mammies in that place in duleek E1 was only a baby baby – i walked there with her all tucked up in her buggy was freezing out 😀 😉
    Happy Birthday Mumstown
    Thanks Kelly for starting it all and also to Sabbi and dh for keeping it going

happymumblemum
    Participant

I remember seeing E that day ..with all her lovely hair she was like a little doll!!!

That place in Duleek was a bit wierd, I really liked it at the time but looking back it was a little odd…liked the way the girls used to play with the kids leaving us in somewhat peace!!

munchin
    Participant

yeah but i didn’t like the fact it was enclosed – you couldn’t see anything from the coffee shop but sure the time we were there it was only trixie ds1 & you dd playing while we played with the babies!

rossylisa

happy birthday mumstown …. Is there no party this year 😀

happymumblemum
    Participant

there’d be nothing to eat 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

The 5th can be mt birthday party too….

rossylisa

god its mad reading over old posts in innane chat and all the people that used to post regular and dont anymore. HMM you being one of them 😥
    Pinkbabe
    nk12
    joanne

God the days i used to spend on here allll day long and then jump up at about 4 and run around the house cleaning like a mad thing before dh came in..
    DD was a negletcted child then 😆 😆
    Some great crack i used to be pissing me self laughing reading some of the things. And everyone seemed happier there was no Operation trans taking over the place 🙄 😆 😆
    I met some lovely woman on here and its ages since i went to any of the meet ups. I remember when i met trixi for the first time i was calling her trixi
    😆 ahhh good times, Jaysis and my dd is 9 now

Taylor5

Rossy pink is on facebook and MM she didnt move to Drogheda so kinda dropped off MT, she does pop in every now and then.
    HMM is a stalker in the shadows 😆 😆 😆 ….. HMM come on out fo the girls night out, food, drink etc…. a good ould laugh like the old days!
    nk12 is still on here, was it not her dd who was nearly taken by the guys in the Fiat?
    Joanne is always on facebook…. she is now married and new babs on the way, so i guess we will she the return of Jo when she is on maternity leave.

I CANT WAIT FOR THIS OP TRANS SHIT TO BE OVER…. it hard enough being in it never mind how boring it must be reading about all this shit. Roll on the 28th!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.