Mumstown got a makeover………………….

Home Forums National Chat Mumstown got a makeover………………….

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Yeah its very glary now alright, plus I cant pm anymore or dont know where my in or out box is if I can…… I also feel like ive gone blind

kasia

can somebody fix the size. i can berely see anything here 😯 😯
    rest of the site – coooool 😀 😀

munchin
    Participant

[size=150]hiya site looks well altough have to agree re size of text.
    like taylor says can’t see pm either or my inbox
    and the "post since last visited" was a godsend always went straight there – can’t see that either.

what are we like moaning etc BUT it’s all constructive critisim!!!!!!! 😆 [/size]

Anonymous
    Inactive

Taylor, I pm’d you to test it. Did it not come through? The format is a little confusing but I use it on another forum and I promise, you’ll all be used to it in no time. It also helps that I have a HUGE monitor 😆 😆

I found my inbox but I can’t remember where and can’t find it again. Try pm’ing someone and I think you get an option to go to it afterwards…

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Jenny!!!

i pm’d taylor last night but didnt get an option.

the times of posts are wrong.

rossylisa

oh just coped the weatre forcast on here and the ole sayings under neat it 😀

libby

Well done, Mumstown we havw been upgraded…

libby

Well done, Mumstown we havw been upgraded…

happymumblemum
    Participant

I love the extra interactive content on the site but I dislike the new style chat board it isnt a relaxing to use and it is way too small. The previous one was much better I am afraid.

Kind of find the whole site very squashed together now with too much text.

Have to be honest and say I prefer the old style mumstown sorry x

Taylor5

I didnt like it at first but love it now, the content is great and I love the weather forecast, I got some great ideas in games and activities
    ***** I got your pm thanks, I’ll pm you now so you can find you inbox….. mine is fine now, its up beside FAQ, Search, Memberlist etc… You have no new messages is what you look for

MNG

[quote="Taylor5"]I didnt like it at first but love it now, the content is great and I love the weather forecast, I

Yes me too 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😛 8) 🙂 😀 😮 😉

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.