Mumstown Excersise Class

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT mams.ie Weight Loss Support Group Mumstown Excersise Class

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

Hi

Did this ever get sorted…not the gravity yoga but a weekly Pay as you go morning special for mumstown?

Taylor5

Im not sure… but i went to the AGY this morning and all i say is WOW!!!!! As most of you know i suffer really really bad with my back, i can feel my whole back stretched, its not to be missed i really recommend it….. oh had a rotten headache for the past 4 days, it got a bit worse after hanging upside down, but when i came out of the class i realised my headache was gone!!

Would do another class if there is one getting sorted

Jedt
    Keymaster

There are so many classes and everyone seems to want different times so it seems to work out better that people go a class that suits them. Love the AGY…..even my hubby loving it!!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Ok cool will check out the morning classes and see what suits

Taylor5

There are so many classes and everyone seems to want different times so it seems to work out better that people go a class that suits them. Love the AGY…..even my hubby loving it!!!

I have had a pinch in the bottom of my back for the last few months…. have been in terrible pain, only last week it started to travel down my leg and also pinched in my bum… kinda like siatica (sp) I lying her now with NO PAIN AT ALL…. AGY has this effect on my back i’ll be doing this class every week

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.