Mumstown Dundalk Parent & baby event, Thursday 7th March

Home Forums Louth Chat Mumstown Dundalk Parent & baby event, Thursday 7th March

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

We will be having our next monthly Dundalk Mumstown coffee morning in Marshes shopping centre on Thursday 7th March.

Details as follows:
    Meet @ Bagel Bar, upstairs food court Marshes from 10am-11.45am
    Free BOUCY CASTLE
    Free nibbles provided by Bagel Bar
    Toys for babies & Toddlers to play with
    Product samples for mums & dads
    Lots of chat!!

This event is open to parents-to-be, new parents, childminders and babies, toddlers & pre-schoolers.

This is a FREE event and you just turn up on the morning, no need to register or anything like that. Its very casual.

If its your first time coming, why not bring a friend with you – the more the merrier!! 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

We had lots of new mums last month who came for the first time and it was so lovely because within a few minutes, they were chatting away like they knew loads of people.

These get togethers are do good for new mums, mums-to-be and anyone with a baby or toddler. Its nice to be in an environment where children are welcome and there are toys for them to play with and a bouncy castle and there is an opportunity for the mums to chat.

If you know someone expecting a baby or with a baby/toddler, please let them know about this free event. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Don’t forget the competition for a 200 shopping spree up for grabs with Marshes for Mother’s Day. You can enter here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marshes- … 16?ref=hl#

Would be nice for some lucky mum to have this prize and go treat herself to some nice clothes, bags, make-up & treats etc

Jedt

Hopefully the Marshes personal stylist, Caroline McIlroy, will be coming along to offer advice to mums who have special occasions like Communions, Christenings & Confirmations coming up.

She is fab, I have been around the centre with her to get some dresses for going out and whenever I wear any of the outfits she picked for me, I always get complimented. She knows how to help you dress your best for your shape and skin tone.

I must get around with her again!! I need work outfits and casual wear and could do with some help on that.

Anonymous
    Inactive

And we’ll have a prize for a child to attend an arts & crafts morning at Pugwash Bay up for grabs on Thursday too!

See you all then, Siobhan

Jedt

Peter Mark has 25% off in salon this week to celebrate Mother’s Day so if you need your locks cut or coloured, you can take advantage of this offer at Peter Mark Marshes this week. 😀

Jedt

And fashion expert and stylist, Caroline, is coming along tomorrow with a rail of clothes for any mums who are looking for inspiration for upcoming Communions, Confirmations, Christenings, Parties etc.

I am looking for some help to look fabulous for my mums 60th party which is on soon, so I’ll be asking her for some tips definitely!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bit of a miserable morningout there – hope to see lots of you for our lovely dry, indoor coffee morning! Perfect way to spend a morning with baby and enjoy the nibbles, treats and fashion display!

See you all from 10am – we’re just getting the chocolates and skincare samples ready here!!

Jedt

Had a lovely morning today, really enjoyed meeting lots of new mums & babies. The toddlers seemed to really enjoy the bouncy castle – they should all sleep well tonight!!

Thanks again to Caroline for the fashion display, there were some great ideas for Communions, Christenings, Confirmations, weddings and other special occasions us mammies may have coming up!

See you all again on first Thursday in April, it will be during Easter break so please bring the bigger kids along too for the bouncy castle etc

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.