Mumstown Dundalk Parent & baby event, Thursday 1st November

Home Forums Louth Chat Mumstown Dundalk Parent & baby event, Thursday 1st November

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

If you are looking for something to do for FREE this week on the mid-term, you and your little ones are welcome along to our regular monthly Mumstown get together in Dundalk this Thursday morning, 1st Nov.

As well as the usual free nibbles from The Bagel Bar, we will have some Dr Oetker goodies to keep the little ones entertained and a competition for the best dressed child too!

Here are the details:
    Mumstown Parent & Baby/Toddler event
    Thursday, 1st November,
    10am-12 Marshes Shopping Centre Dundalk.
    Fancy dress with prizes….including Marshes vouchers!
    Cookie & cake decorating table with our fairy godmother!
    Children can come dressed in their Halloween costumes and we will have cookie & cake decorating and prizes for the best dressed!!

See you all from 10am!

Katypie
    Participant

I am going to be the fairygodmother at Thursdays event and I am looking forward to creating cakes with the little ones 😀

Jedt

Nicola from Wishin Well therapies is coming along to do some hand massages too! A nice treat for the mammies while the kiddies are busy making spooky cakes & cookies!!

Jedt

Think I might pop my fairy wings on tomorrow morning too – to get into the spirit of things!! See you all there from 10am

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great event today, nice to meet lots of new mammies!! Thanks as always to Bagel Bar for the yummy scrummy nibbles and to Elave & Watwe wipes for the free products we gave out. and to Oil Arganic too.

Anyone who wants to check out the lovely bunting & personalised cushions we had displayed, see here: http://bonnybabybunting.com/

the little girls seemed to really like the buntings, they are so cute on bedroom walls.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.