Mumstown Drogheda Summer Beach Party!! Tue 2nd July

Home Forums Louth Chat Mumstown Drogheda Summer Beach Party!! Tue 2nd July

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Our monthly DROGHEDA parent & child event takes place on Tuesday 2nd July at Bagel Bar, Laurence Town Centre Drogheda and the theme is Summer Beach Party!

From 10am-12, inlcuding:
    Free Chocolate & Strawberry Milk
    Free parking
    Balloon Modelling
    Face Painting
    Play area for the little ones
    Tanning display

Goody bags for parents to include free passes to Funtasia Reptile Village for all under 12’s – so if you have a 2, 3 or 4 kids, they can all go in FREE over the summer and lots of other treats including chocolates, money off vouchers for restaurants and lots more…

And we have some fab prizes to raffle off too including an Elave hamper,Green Angel body scrub, Playaway suitcase for a child, Mothercare sunglasses and loads of treats and freebies on the day!

This is an event not to be missed, make sure to let your friends know about it. :D

Yvonne

Sounds like fun!
    So miss these mornings!

Great goodies too! Going to be cheeky! Can you keep a couple of passes for the Reptile Village is there are any spare? 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

We have some extra passes for the Reptile village so that’s no problem Yvonne – we’ll make sure youall get enough for all the kids who want to go, just come and ask us on Tuesday for some extras!!

Working on the goody bags at the moment and have to say, they are very good!!! Money off vouchers for dinner out with kids, skin care samples, chocolates and lots more!!

See you all from 10am Tuesday morning! 😀

joeyrudd

we’ll be there too, kids are excited, busy day tuesday with the bagel bar in the morning and a party in the afternoon 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Joey,

we will be having a prize for best dressed girl and boy on Tuesday and the theme is ‘Beach Party’!

If they want to get dresses up in sunny outfits, they are most welcome to!

See you Tuesday. 😀

munchin
    Participant

my two wanted to wear their swim suits when i told them it was a beach party but think they have summer outfits picked out now 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

Look what else we have to raffle off this week: http://www.buyersclub.ie/index.php?rout … rer_id=609

To be in with a chance to win, you can add your name to our competition list tomorrow at our event or you can email us on siobhan@mumstown.ie and we’ll pass it on to Playaway and they might pull you out as a winner (or should we say, pull out your little one as a winner because this is definitely a prize for them!!)

felicity

see you tomorrow so. the play away bag looks fab and a great idea.

joeyrudd

Hi Joey,

we will be having a prize for best dressed girl and boy on Tuesday and the theme is ‘Beach Party’!

If they want to get dresses up in sunny outfits, they are most welcome to!

See you Tuesday. 😀

will try our best 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

We’ve decided to have a Lion in Bermuda shorts instead of me getting my very untanned legs out tomorrow!! LOL!!

See you all in morning.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Think I was dreaming about lipglosses & chocolates after all that bag packing!!!

See you all from 10am!! 😀

munchin
    Participant

the girls had a ball – thanks a million guys – plus I hear the umberella came in handy as my guys had to go to town after the event. E1 is the umberella holder so watch out if your around! 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

Special thanks to BuyersClub.ie for the umbrellas we gave out today – reckon they will come in very handy with this weather!!

Buyersclub are also very generously raffling off a PlayAway Case too (like the one we had at our event today) and to be in with a chance to win, please email us your details to siobhan@mumstown.ie so we can pass it on to Chloe at Buyersclub, who will contact the winner directly.

Thanks also to Butlers Chocolates for the mini chocs; Bru Bar Bistro for the money off vouchers; TanOrganic for the samples & display; Elave Skincare for the sachets, Irish Breeze for the water wipes and to all the other lovely generous companies who generously contributed to our goody bags today….

Make sure to have a good rummage through them, there are free passes to Funtasia reptile village for under 12’s and also, special family deals on tickets to the Bellewstown races!

Hope you all enjoyed this morning asmuch as we did and we’ll see you all again at the next event on Tuesday 6th August. 😀

felicity

we had a ball thanks. i entered with 2 mad yokes and came out with a tiger and a happy girl full of cereal thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

And thanks to Waterbabies for the sunvisors and Rimmel for the lovely lipglosses!

Only in Ireland can you have sunvisors and umbrellas in the same goody bags and everyone is delighted with that!

We have the maddest weather….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.