Mumstown Drogheda Parent & Baby coffee morning

Home Forums Louth Chat Mumstown Drogheda Parent & Baby coffee morning

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Tuesday 4th Sept is our Mumstown Drogheda parent & baby/toddler coffee morning. All parents, babies, toddlers, grandparents, childminders etc are most welcome along.

Time: 10am-12
    Place: Bagel Bar, Laurence Town Centre, Drogheda

This is a free event and we will have:
    * FREE PARKING, compliments of Laurence Town Centre
    * FREE NIBBLES, compliments of Bagel Bar
    * PRODUCT SAMPLES from Water Wipes, Elave, Yes to carrots and Oil Arganic
    *Financial advice – Our financial expert will be on hand to answer any queries anyone may have about looking after the pennies
    * Unislim are raffling off a FREE 12 week Unislim membership on the day and will also have a recipe book for a lucky runner up and a number of free magazines for anyone interested in Unislim. There will be a special offer of free joining for new members who sign up on the day too…..

If you have never been before, please feel free to come along and you are welcome to bring a sister, friend, relative with you.

See you all Tuesday!

felicity

see you there

livvie

And the UNISLIM COMP winner is………

EMMA McCLOSKEY 😀 ……. 12 weeks membership worth €130 FREE!!!!!!!

Runner up for the cook book is FELICITY DENNIS 😀

Well done ladies.

Don’t forget that if you were at the coffee morning today you can join Unislim for €10 saving you €10.
    Monday 7pm Village Hotel
    Wednesday 6.30 Ballsgrove
    UNISLIM IS IRELANDS ONLY WEIGHT MANAGEMENT ORGANISATION

felicity

great morning thanks for all the goodies siobhain

Jedt

Fair play to Susan from Laurence town centre getting in to holiday mode with a reflexology treatment from Catherine McAllister! Catherine was working wonders on plenty of feet and hands this morning – if anyone wants to book in with Catherine for a treatment (I had a hot stone massage from her and it was divine!) you canbook at http://www.droghedareflexology.com/

Took some funny pics of that today, must get them up on Mumstown facebook page!

felicity

i missed catherine with the kids. didnt know you had a facebook page must look later.

Cathmc

Thanks Mumstown – I really enjoyed doing the reflexology taster treatments at the coffee morning yesterday. Looking forward to seeing the photos.

My treatment room is located in the Drogheda Medical Centre (Dr. Oliver Lynn’s practice) on the Dublin Road. If you would like any info on the wonderful benefits of reflexology, please give me a call on 086 6889147 or check out my website and facebook page.

[url]http://www.droghedareflexology.com[/url] [url]http://www.facebook.com/DroghedaReflexologyCatherineMcAllister[/url]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.