Mumstown Drogheda Parent & Baby coffee morning Tue 6th Nov

Home Forums Louth Chat Mumstown Drogheda Parent & Baby coffee morning Tue 6th Nov

• This topic has 11 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Tuesday 6th November is our Mumstown Drogheda parent & baby/toddler coffee morning. All parents, babies, toddlers, grandparents, childminders etc are most welcome along.

Time: 10am-12
    Place: Bagel Bar, Laurence Town Centre, Drogheda

This is a free event and we will have:
    * Competition with Bonny Baby Bunting
    * FREE PARKING, compliments of Laurence Town Centre
    * FREE NIBBLES, compliments of Bagel Bar
    * PRODUCT SAMPLES
    *Financial advice – Our financial expert will be on hand to answer any queries anyone may have about looking after the pennies

If you have never been before, please feel free to come along and you are welcome to bring a sister, friend, relative with you.

See you all Tuesday! :D

Jedt

Karen from Bonny Baby Bunting is coming along tomorrow to show off her fab personalised bunting, perfect for little people’s bedrooms!! Ideal for Christmas gifts…we’ve ordered a few ourselves!

Jedt

With the bigger kids back in school, we will have some peace & quiet tomorrow for a cuppa (well thats the hope anyway!!)

Katypie
    Participant

I would have came but I’m working until 1. But have a nice time 🙂

felicity

looking forward to seeing 2moro missed you last month siobhain and dave.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dave will be doing his best impression of a one armed bandit – he dislocated his collarbone, so he will be the poor git in the sling!!

joeyrudd

i did plan on going but i did something to my side and can’t move so see you next month 🙁

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh you poor thing Joey, was looking forward to seeing you today. Feel better soon and we’ll see you next month, hope you are keeping well. x

joeyrudd

thanks have a great morning….had to keep the kids off school too because neither of us got sleep with the pain

i hate keeping them out of school

felicity

poor dave. thanks for a great morning and all the goodies. see you next month please god.

Financial Companion
    Participant

I completely mixed up that it was today! 😯

I even parked in LTC and walked to the office going past the Bagel Bar 😯

Note to self: Use the reminder function on iPhone more! 🙄

We’ll be at the customer night in LTC next week if anybody has any questions 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey all,

Lovely morning, thanks to everyone who came along and to all the new mammies – welcome to Mumstown!!

We had lots of interest in the canvas pictures we showed at today’s event and wanted to let you know that the company in Drogheda who does them is First Print Digital and their website is: http://www.firstprintdigital.ie/index.php/contact-us and the contact details for Declan in there are:041-9800048 and 087-2777967

Ideal for Christmas and also, thanks to Bonny Baby Bunting for displaying their lovely bunting at today’s event and best of luck to everyone who entered the competition for the Christmas bunting – that is a lovely prize with Christmas looming! 😀

Thanks to the Bagel Bar for the yummy bagel bites they passed out to us all today and for the delicious croissant stuffed with chocolate flake they gave us for dessert- so naughty but very very nice!! The chocolate flake croissant is a new addition to their menu and is only €1.95, so its a lovely way to treat yourself. 😀

And we have to say, a huge well done to Susan and the whole team at Laurence Town Centre for the fabulous Christmas decorations, the centre looks amazing,it has a lovely Christmassey feel without being tacky – so well done to all the guys for working very hard to make it look to great!

We’ll see some of you at the customer appreciation night next Tuesday, Nov 13th and hopefully, all of you at the next Mumstown parent & baby meeting on Tuesday 4th December. 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.