Mumstown Drogheda Parent & Baby coffee morning Tue 5th March

Home Forums Louth Chat Mumstown Drogheda Parent & Baby coffee morning Tue 5th March

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

Don’t forget that our monthly Mumstown coffee morning at Bagel Bar in Laurence Town Centre will take place on the first Tuesday in March, which falls on 5th March, from 10am-12.

The event includes:
    Free parking
    Free nibbles
    Free Face Painting
    Mother’s day gifts ideas & treats
    Free play area for the little ones
    Product samples for the mums & dads
    And more…..

All parents, parents-to-be, grandparents, child-minders, babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers most welcome. :D

Hope to see you there!

Jedt

See you all Tuesday morning!! 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

There will also be a fashion display for anyone who has special occasions coming up like communions, christenings etc and is looking for some inspiration!

Jedt

Chocolates, skincare and some other bits & bobs, loading car now. See you all from 10am.

Jedt

Great to see all the lovely new babies today! Chickpea’s little fella is gorgeous – he was such a long time coming but worth the wait!! Hes a cutiepie!!

And reckon not much longer for Pookie – she looked ready to pop today and was off for some magic acupuncture from Mark Bell – and we all know what happens after that – waters tend to break!! I went to Mark at 3pm on a Tuesday, 5 days before my due date and less than 12 hours after the session, I was in labour!!

Hope you all enjoyed the fashion on display today. There were some lovely pieces from Vero Moda, Esprit & Benetton that I liked. Vero Moda will be having 25% off this Thursday so I will be popping in there to take advantage of that offer and pick up some of the pieces we saw today.

See you all next month and as our event falls during the Easter Holidays, there will be loads on for the children, including a magician and some other surprises!!

chickpea

Ah thanks missis he slept the whole way through the event and now hes screaming the house down..thank god for daddy…lol, hesbeen handedover…im looking forward to the next event too. I have to say i was a little bit emotional walking into the bagel bar today as its the first time i attended the coffee morning as a mum… 🙂 🙂 a big acheivement for us…

pookie looked fantastic, i really hope marks magic works for her too…not long now for you pookie.. 😀 😀

Again thanks ssoo much for making us feel welcome and i can promise myself and my friend will be attending again as we really enjoyed our 😀 selves…

😀 😀 😀

Jedt

We were so delighted to see you coming in as a mammy at last!! Sooooo happy for you, its clear you are besotted with the little chap (sleepless nights and all!!)

See you in April and get some naps in – when he is sleeping, you should be sleeping. Forget the housework and let someone else bring over some dinners and take some of the washing & ironing for you – thats what family & friends are for.

Hope you get some decent sleep tonight. x

joeyrudd

ah now i know who chickpea and pookie are…lol

chickpea you baby is adorable and very well behaved 😀 congrats

pookie good luck with the safe and quick arrival of you little bundle

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.