Mumstown Drogheda Parent & Baby coffee morning Tue 4th Dec

Home Forums Louth Chat Mumstown Drogheda Parent & Baby coffee morning Tue 4th Dec

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

Tuesday 4th December is our Mumstown CHRISTMAS parent & baby/toddler coffee morning. At Bagel Bar, Laurence Town Centre, Drogheda from 10am-12. We will have:

Goody bags
    Free nibbles
    Free parking
    Play area
    Visit from Santa
    and lots of festive fun!

Everyone is welcome and we will have a great morning to get us all in the mood for Christmas! Hope to see lots of you there! Please feel free to bring a friend or family member along too – the more the merrier! :D

chewieodie
    Participant

Oooh… I’ll have the little sister with me for the week, so yep, we’ll pop down… 🙂

MaryE

Oh how i miss the coffee mornings.

Seeing as i work on Laurence street, i may just have to pop out of the office to get a coffee in the bagel bar & can at least say hi to you all.

😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

Come in for a goody bag MaryE — there is free kids meals at Glenside Hotel, make-up, chocolate, skin care, vouchers for money off photo shoots and lots more in them. And I hear that M&S may be baking some cookies fresh for us Tuesday morning too!! 😀

Jedt

Make sure to pass this on to anyone who may like to come along – first times welcome too!

Its a great way for parent & little ones to interact and have a chat and enjoy some treats & freebies. 😀

joeyrudd

myself and my sister will be down along with babs who will be well wrapped up just out of hospital today thought we’d miss this again

Jedt

Great Joey, see you Tuesday!! 😀

Yvonne

Aww miss these coffee mornings since I went back to work! 🙁

They are always great fun, especially the Christmas one!

Jedt

I was chatting with Susan last week and we were just thinking, if anyone would like to bring a small toy or gift tomorrow, we could donate them to the Drogheda women’s refuge? They could do with all the support they can get at the moment and might be nice to being a few gifts wrapped up for the children – to the value or around 5 euro – and we will pass them on. Just write the gender and age on anything you might like to bring.

There is no pressure to bring anything – only if you think of it and can spare it.

Also, if you are doing a clear out of toys, clothes etc before Christmas to make space for all the new stuff, St. Vincent DePaul shop in Laurence Town Centre would be grateful for anything you would like to donate. They are looking for donations at the moment to pass on to the less fortunate in the area.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If you know someone who has not been before and might like to come along to have a chat and bit of a laugh, please let them know about Mumstown.

We are working hard to make this an event that all sorts of parents can come to, whether pregnant or already a parent, whether local or from somewhere outside Drogheda or even outside Ireland.

We want this to be a place where they can feel comfortable and meet other parents and have fun. Its a nice way for the parents & babies/toddler to meet others in a relaxed environment and all are welcome – the more the merrier! 😀

Financial Companion
    Participant

I’ll definitely get in this month, so if anybody has any questions of a personal finance nature, please ask!

Mary and Joey, we can have a roller skating reunion 😆

MaryE

Lol. Id prefer a reunion at the rink – maybe in the new year?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Feet sore, back aching…which means the goody bags packed and ready to go for tomorrow morning.

We have done about 100 goody bags so please try to get in before 11am to make sure you get one. And please understand we have to look after the people who are there at the event first – we cannot give out goody bags for friends & family who are not there until the end and only then if we have any left over. 🙂

Marks & Spencer are kindly baking us fresh cookies in the morning and as well we as that, we’ll have some yummy treats just incase we run out – so don’t worry everyone will get something!! 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

We’ve got special vouchers for everyone for getting photos put onto canvas at First Print Digital. They have given us some vouchers with really great prices for Mumstown members. http://www.firstprintdigital.ie

They will make a lovely Christmas gift, for family like grandparents etc

Make sure to have a good look through your goody bags to see all the little freebies & treats in there. There are free hot drink vouchers, free kids meals & desserts, make-up, skin care, cakes, chocolates and lots lots more!!

felicity

i will be there i better and try and make it early so. see you tomorrow for a chat and some christmas cheer

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.