Mumstown Drogheda Parent & Baby coffee morning, Tue 2 Oct

Home Forums Louth Chat Mumstown Drogheda Parent & Baby coffee morning, Tue 2 Oct

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Ah i have a delivery tomorrow, i might try make it down

Anonymous
    Inactive

Tuesday 2nd October is our Mumstown Drogheda parent & baby/toddler coffee morning. All parents, babies, toddlers, grandparents, childminders etc are most welcome along.

Time: 10am-12
    Place: Bagel Bar, Laurence Town Centre, Drogheda

This is a free event and we will have:
    *Cheerios Childline event with boxes of Cheerios & Prizes, all in aid of ISPCC
    * FREE PARKING, compliments of Laurence Town Centre
    * FREE NIBBLES, compliments of Bagel Bar
    * PRODUCT SAMPLES
    *Financial advice – Our financial expert will be on hand to answer any queries anyone may have about looking after the pennies

If you have never been before, please feel free to come along and you are welcome to bring a sister, friend, relative with you.

See you all Tuesday!

felicity

hope to see you there for a chat

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great news for anyone with little ones who are coming along next week, Laura & Vanessa are coming along to do a little demo of Rainbow Yoga Kids with the little ones. It will be fun for the little ones and will keep them occupied while the mammies & daddies grab a coffee & muffin.

Bagel Bar has a special of coffee & muffin for only €3.50, so you can enjoy that in peace while the kiddies are bending & playing with the girls from Labfitness!

chewieodie

Ah, the cheerios! We’ve been to a few over the years…. and I have to say it is great to support such a worthy cause.

Denise91
    Participant

Looking forward to tomorrow, see you all then!

scole1

what a great event and supporting childline at the same time…don’t forget this event is happening tomorrow and try and support it’s always a lovely event with thanks to mumstown and laurences centre….

enjoy….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Free parking, Free nibbles and a great raffle including Elave giftbox and M&S vouchers…

All welcome and feel free to bring some friends or relatives with you – its a great morning and a great cause too. 😀

chewieodie

It is always a great way to meet folk… especially for all you new mams out there! Sometimes it helps to feel human again, and have a little bit of adult conversation…. and there are always willing folk to give the little ones a little snuggle whilst you have a treat from the Bagel Bar! 😉

Taylor5

The spot prise do be brilliant and its such a good cause, not to mention the goodie bags and the yummy smoothies…. i would love to get down to see the Kids Rainbow yoga from the girls in Labfitness

chewieodie

I can’t make it this morning….. hubbie has the car….
    but I’ll be with you all in spirit! x

munchin
    Participant

think dh has been for the last 3 yrs and the girls have always enjoyed but one’s in school and other in montessori and think dh is going to the gmy – best of luck to everyone – always a great morning

MaryE

Enjoy. Disgusted im missing it.

I won a lovely prize last year.

felicity

we missed you siobhain, dave and summer. hope to see you next month

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.