Mumstown Drogheda Bagel Bar event, Tuesday 6th March

Home Forums Louth Chat Mumstown Drogheda Bagel Bar event, Tuesday 6th March

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Our next Drogheda Mumstown get together takes place on Tuesday 6th March at Laurence Town Centre, Bagel Bar 10am-12.

There will be:
    Free parking
    Activities for the children; including St Patrick’s Day inspired Arts & Crafts with Nicky & Paula from All Seasons creche on the Marsh Road
    Free nibbles from Bagel Bar
    Lots of chat with other parents and play for the toddlers.

Hope to see lots of you there!!

All parents, babies, toddlers, grandparents, childminders etc welcome!!

allseasons

we are really looking forward to this event we have a great time any time we are there….we love meeting the little ones and seeing them having fun

we will be doing some green themed arts and crafts as st. patricks day is around the corner…

looking forward to seeing you all there..

Nicky & Paula

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php? … 70&sk=wall

Mark Acu

Hi Guys

I will be in the Bagel bar on Tuesday morning and will be more than willing to have a chat and discuss any queries or questions you may have on all aspects of the treatments I provide within my clinic.

If you are curious as to how Acupuncture feels I will be doing demonstrations on anyone willing to have a try. You will be able to see for yourself how not painful it actually is. 😀

I look forward to seeing you all there so don’t be shy and come say hello, if you have any questions you would like answered privately please feel free to e mail me info@MarkBellAcupuncture.com

Take care

Mark
    http://www.MarkBellAcupuncture.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

We have a great event lined up for tomorrow. Susan has been a busy bee getting lots of the shops in Laurence Town Centre involved…

BB’s will be bringing in a massive muffin cake for us to try
    David Murray Hair will be popping in to do a few upstyles for those of us with communions, confirmations etc coming up who need our hair done
    Shaws are sending in someone from the Elizabeth Arden make-up counter to give us some tips about getting our make up done for special events (and they are giving a special offer of €15 for full make-up to Mumstown mums who want their make up done on the day of their special occasion)
    Clothing display – Susan has been working with the shops in the centre on a clothing rail with dresses for mammies who have special occasions coming up. There will be something for everyone’s style & budget!

And we have to say, well done to Leona from David Murray who won ‘Hairdresser of the year’ last night. Well done to Leona and looking forward to seeing the guys work some magic on some heads in the morning!!

MaryE

Sounds like a fun day but i have something on tomorrow so cant make it & sadly i am returning to work full time in April, so no more coffee mornings for me. 😥 😥

Enjoy yourselves.

allseasons

Wlook forward to seeing you later we will have done arts and crafts at Patrick style and a little face painting in the st Patrick’s theme

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great morning as always….delighted to see lots of familiar faces and some new ones too.

Thanks so much to all the parents, babies & toddlers who came along and to:

Mark Bell Acupuncture: Thanks for the demo and chatting with everyone. There was great interest in Mark and already we have had feedback from some mums who want to book in for some treatments with Mark.

Bagel Bar: For the YUMMY bagel bites. They were demolished before I got a chance to sample any!

Lab Fitness: For popping in with the new classes timetable

All Seasons:
    For entertaining the children with the arts & crafts table

To Susan from Laurence Town Centre for putting together the fantastic rails of dresses for mums who have special events coming up. (Whe knew Susan was a stylist?? There was not a bother on her matching us all up with suitable dresses!!)

Name It: For the €5 euro off vouchers & handy canvas shopper bags

Marks & Spencer: For the yummy chocolate, sweets, cookies and cake samples (which those of us enduring lent somehow avoided!!). Thanks too for the M&S money off vouchers which are valid from 8-11th March.

And also thanks to Laurence Town Centre for the free parking as always. Having free parking all day is great for those of us who want to nip around the centre for some shopping afterwards.

See you all again next month on Tuesday 3rd April for our next event 😀

allseasons

thank you for a great morning we had a fab time we hope the boys and girls did too…

we have some photos on our facebook page check them out see can you spot your little one

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= … 70&sk=wall

Taylor5

It was a great morning, the name it bag is lovely, folds up nice to go into your handbag.

All the nibbles and sweets were devine! Diet out the window… yum yum yum.

Susan well done with the stock you picked, some nice stuff, Lorraine from Marks looked amazing, i loved what she was wearing, i want that necklace!

I had a great chat with Mark, im very intrested, i think i will book myself in for a treatment…. as i said before this is the year for me and getting myself sorted once and for all. I was surprised at the needles, you dont feel anything, nothing at all! 😯 I never fancied the idea before but it really changed my mind.

Oh, just to mention i got my eyebrows threaded @ Studio wax and all i will say is that im converted, i dont think i will tweeze again, delighted with the result and the girl who did my brow was so nice.. she gave me great advice on what im doing wrong, i cant believe the difference a good shape to brows changes how you look

I forgot to say Margo looks like a teenager… great to see you again x
    Thanks again folks

denmom3

I attended my first coffee morning yesterday and was amazed at the huge crowd and how well organised you all were! Such well behaved babies and toddlers and happy parents enjoying a cuppa and cup cake (or two!).

I may have met some of you Mums, my name is Denise from Relax Baby Massage. I may to see some of you and your ‘little ones’ on my next baby massage course in March.

Well done Mumstown for a very enjoyable morning and for all of the ‘freebies’. I am saving the green food colouring for my Paddys Day Buns! 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.