Mumstown Drogheda Bagel Bar event, Tuesday 3rd April

Home Forums Louth Chat Mumstown Drogheda Bagel Bar event, Tuesday 3rd April

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

We will be having our monthly Drogheda Mumstown.ie get together next Tuesday morning, 3rd April @ Laurence Town Centre, Drogheda. This event is free and is open to all parents, grandparents, childminders, babies, toddlers & children! Here are all the details:

Mumstown.ie Parent & Toddler/Baby Coffee Morning

Tuesday 3rd April 2012 @ 10am, Bagel Bar, Laurence Town Centre

Including:
    • All Seasons arts & crafts table for the toddlers & children
    • FREE PARKING, compliments of LTC
    • Treats for parents
    • Free bagel bites, compliments of Bagel Bar
    • Chat and craic

Hope to see lots of parents with their little ones! 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ah, already Lynn!!! We’ll see you Tuesday so!

lyn11

My last one before I go back to work! 🙁 🙁 🙁

allseasons

We will be there looking forward to it see you then

Cathmc

I will be offering Reflexology Taster Treatments at the Bagel Bar Event. If you have never had a Reflexology treatment, why not come down and give it a try.

Taylor5

oh i forgot that i won a voucher for a treatment on facebook, i will have to have a chat about booking a treatment with you.

Ds1 will be at Easter camp so just ds2 with me, looking forward to it

Anonymous
    Inactive

Laurence Town Centre has a colouring competition running from Saturday 31st to next Saturday 7th April.

Colouring pages and crayons are available at the customer service desk. The prizes are some yummy Easter Eggs courtesy of M&S and everyone up to age 12 can enter.

Tomorrow morning Laurence Town Centre will have colouring pages and crayons set up in the Bagel Bar so the Mumstown morning kids can enter the competition too. They will also have some little chocolate treats for all the kids on Tuesday morning too that can be kept until Easter Saturday (or eaten by Mummy or Daddy with their coffee if they are feeling bold!!!)

See you all in the morning!!

allseasons

looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow…x

Anonymous
    Inactive

There will be some extra treats in store for the parents who come along tomorrow – we’ll give you a hint…..we just spent 2 hours here putting them together!!

Taylor5

Goodie bags!!!! yippee…. i have to say the yes to blueberries stuff is just amazing, im converted. I just need to buy the fab carrot wash i love the smell

munchin
    Participant

well i left the girls at home getting ready!!!! dd2 not too impressed that dd1 is going to "her bagel bar!" 😆 😆 😆 Enjoy

Jedt

Hi all, leaving here now see you soon!!!

allseasons

thanks again for a lovely morning…..it was manic but a great morning…

don’t forget to enter our competition on our facebook page or even leave a comment on our mumstown competition link to be with a chance to win a place for our spring break camp next week….

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= … ef=tn_tnmn

Taylor5

Girls the art work the kids did with the Allseasons girls was fab, i heard a few mums comment on the creche staff, well done girls

Jedt

Nicky & Paula from All Seasons are great, the kids were so happy over with them and made some lovely easter decorations & baskets.

The chocolate bunnies from Laurence Town Centre looked yummy – I’m keeping one for Sunday and will have a munch then, still off chocolate for lent!!

Thanks to Catherine McAllister for doing the demos on hands & feet. Saw quite a few relaxed faces lying in the chair being de-stressed by her!!

Lovely morning as always – and thanks to the Bagel Bar for the delicious coffee, it really gets me going in the morning.

Great sales on in the centre too. My hubby got a lovely charcoal suit, reduced from 300 to 100 in Harry Menswear.

My sister got 2 dresses in Shaws, one reduced to 7 euro and its lovely.

I picked up some dresses as birthday gifts for my two sisters as well – both a steal, one in Pinkiss for 15 euro and the other in Warehouse in Shaws for 12 euro, pure silk reduced from 90!!!

There is such good value in Drogheda, especially in Laurence Town Centre and with the free parking, we can have a proper wander without worrying about paying big parking fees. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.