Mumstown Drogheda Bagel Bar event, Tue 5th June

Home Forums Louth Chat Mumstown Drogheda Bagel Bar event, Tue 5th June

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Mr. Mumstown will be turning the big 40 next week – what are the chances of getting 40 of you yummy mummies to give him a kiss??

We might try to get some cake and make a little fuss of him. He is so good dragging boxes of things in for giveaways each month so will be nice to treat him….

any ladies who fancy giving evil admin a peck let me know – or if anyone has an idea to make him blush, let me know!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

We will be having our monthly Drogheda Mumstown.ie get together next Tuesday morning, 5th June @ Laurence Town Centre, Drogheda. This event is free and is open to all parents, grandparents, childminders, babies, toddlers & children! Here are all the details:

Tuesday 5th June 2012 @ 10am, Bagel Bar, Laurence Town Centre

Including:
    • All Seasons arts & crafts table for the toddlers & children
    • FREE PARKING, compliments of LTC
    • Treats for parents
    • Free bagel bites, compliments of Bagel Bar
    • Chat and craic

Hope to see lots of parents with their little ones!

Yvonne

Ah if only I could make it hahahaha!!

allseasons

looking forward to it… and even more so now is we get to see mr. mumstown when he turns the big 40

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep, Mr Mumstown is in for a bit of teasing and maybe some singing (if he is really unlucky!!!)

We have some lovely skin creams and other bits & pieces for all the mammies.

For anyone taking part in the mini marathon tomorrow, we would love to see you Tuesday morning, we can swap complaints about sore legs and tired bodies – while enjoying yummy coffees and free nibbles and while the fab girls from All Seasons entertain the children at the arts & crafts table!

See you all Tuesday from 10am and make sure if you are driving to park in the centre to avail of the free parking.

Best of luck to the mini marathon ladies tomorrow, lets hope for some sunshine girls!!

Jedt

Ouch – have a water blister under my foot, think its time for some new runners, the ones I had on today are well worn so may be time for an upgrade.

My poor foot, I’ll be hobbling around tomorrow morning!!

Hope to see lots of you there – we might sing happy birthday to Dave, he will be scarlet!!! 😳 😳

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ouch, have a water blister under ball of my foot!! Just heading out to Bagel Bar Laurence Town Centre now for our Mumstown parent & baby/toddler/child coffee morning. All welcome – we have lots of treats for you all today from 10am!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great morning this morning, thanks to everyone who came along.

Hope you all liked the treats, many thanks to:

Bagel Bar for the free bagel bites
    Laurence Town Centre for the FREE PARKING
    Elave for the baby skin care products
    Irish Breeze for the fab baby Water Wipes
    Yes to carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes skin care
    and GOSH for the scrummy lip shines & eyeshadows (they ran out pretty quickly!!)

Hope you all enjoyed it – great to see you all.

We’ll be there again on 3rd July for the MUMSTOWN BEACH PARTY!!! We will have;
    SANDPIT; BEACH BALLS; FACE PAINTER; FREE PARKING, COLOURING COMPETITION AND LOTS MORE….

Dress the kids in their swimming costumes and come along to join in the fun with us!!! All ages welcome, from babies to the bigger children who will be off school.

See you all then!!

Jedt

Thanks to chewie for all your help today – and for kissing my hubby, ah bless him, turning the big 40 and none of the girls wanted to give him a smooch!! 😆 😆

allseasons

Thanks again for having us we had a great time as usual

Anonymous
    Inactive

Its a pleasure having the All Seasons girls there each month – the children love the arts & crafts and its great to see little ones who are sometimes shy, running over to Nicky & Paula to make things.

Next month the theme is sun, sun, sun! Now, if only we could guarantee the weather!!!!

All the kids can colour in pictures and we will be hanging them up around the centre and they can wear swim quits on the day and we will have a sandpit and all sorts of fun for them.

For the children who are on school holidays, it will be a nice way for them to meet up with friends.

Tuesday 3rd July – looking forward to it already!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can’t wait until Mrs Mumstown hits the big 40 – all the abuse has been stored up above and I’m planning my revenge from now!

Hehe 👿

chewieodie

You are most welcome Sabbi! 😉 And poor hubby…. sure, I wasn’t letting him get away without a kiss! Honestly! (Sure, I am dangerously close to the big number myself!)

Thanks for all the goodies again… 🙂 And lovely to see some familiar and not so familiar faces… 🙂

Fair play to the girls in All Seasons…. the kids love going over to them… always happy little bunnies making bits and pieces! 😉

joeyrudd

i just realized that the june bagel bar meet up was my last one withjust me and inara, i’ll miss it when she starts creche 🙁

Jedt

Come along anyway Joey!

Chewie…when are you the big 40???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.