Mumstown Drogheda Bagel Bar event, Tue 1st May,

Home Forums Louth Chat Mumstown Drogheda Bagel Bar event, Tue 1st May,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

No probs Munchin!

Would you believe I left my gift bag on the table :roll: :roll: or somewhere between leaving and getting home!!

Typical me ..that is exactly the reason I do not own a handbag :lol:

Have been quite low over the last couple of days so it was nice to get out, its this bloody weather I cant stand it any more..just want to be warm and see the sun

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

We will be having our monthly Drogheda Mumstown.ie get together next Tuesday morning, 1st May @ Laurence Town Centre, Drogheda. This event is free and is open to all parents, grandparents, childminders, babies, toddlers & children! Here are all the details:

Mumstown.ie Parent & Toddler/Baby Coffee Morning

Tuesday 3rd April 2012 @ 10am, Bagel Bar, Laurence Town Centre

Including:
    • All Seasons arts & crafts table for the toddlers & children
    • FREE PARKING, compliments of LTC
    • Treats for parents
    • Free bagel bites, compliments of Bagel Bar
    • Chat and craic

Hope to see lots of parents with their little ones!

Jedt

All seasons will be there with their arts & crafts table to keep all the little ones occupied!

Nicky & Paula are lovely, the children are delighted to make crafty things with them and it gives the mammies a chance to have a cuppa in peace!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

We have Oil Arganic, Yes to carrots, Irish Breeze and Elave samples for everyone tomorrow!!

See you all from 10am at Bagel Bar!

Jedt

Don’t be put off if I smell of cabbage, still popping some cabbage leaves in my bra for my post breastfeeding engorged boobs 😳 ….LOL see you all in morning!!! 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

Getting the goodies ready now and heading out soon. See y’all from 10!!

chewieodie

Hope you all enjoy! I’m housebound for the next 6 months 😯 😯 😯 Hubby has touse the car every day, so I’ll be either walking or on a bicycle! Good excuse to get fit again! 😆 😆 😆

waterbabies

It was great to meet with some of you today at the Bagel Bar. We’re so excited to be bringing our classes to the Louth area over the coming weeks! Maybe we’ll see some of you in the pool soon 😀

happymumblemum
    Participant

Lovely to meet a few today, had a lovely morning.

Taylor5

Lovely to meet a few today, had a lovely morning.

Ah shite!! I couldnt make it this morning, sorry i missed you 🙄

Anonymous
    Inactive

Was lovely to see you HMM. The weather was pretty bad so hopefully next month it will be better and all the mammies, daddies & babies will be back out in force!!

Thanks so much to Irish Breeze who brought packs of Water Wipes for everyone.

Thanks to Bagel Bar for the yummy bagel bites

Thanks to Elave for the fab baby skin care samples

Thanks to Yes to Carrots, Cucumbers & Tomatoes for the yummy samples for the mammies (and daddies 😉 )

Great event as always – see you all again next month, Tuesday June 5th. (Its after the bank holiday weekend – many of us will be limping in after the women’s mini marathon!!) 😆

munchin
    Participant

Sabbi – i did get my cream THANK YOU love the cucumber eye stuff – HMM my dh is totally awful with names he said to me on tuesday night – oh your photographer friend was there today 😉
    DD1 will be delighted it’s on 5th June she’s off school that day
    DD2 was proudly showing me her beautiful butterflies she made with Nikki and Paula

Taylor5

No probs Munchin!

Would you believe I left my gift bag on the table 🙄 🙄 or somewhere between leaving and getting home!!

Typical me ..that is exactly the reason I do not own a handbag 😆

Have been quite low over the last couple of days so it was nice to get out, its this bloody weather I cant stand it any more..just want to be warm and see the sun

Hey there missus, dont be a stranger! Call over to me for a coffee and a chat, it can be a bit of a mad house at times with kids coming and going, your welcome anytime!

Jedt

Hmm – I saw that bag after you left and wondered who had left it there! Don’t worry, we have loads of those yummy creams so we’ll make sure to keep some for you for next time.

Glad the weather picking up again – that wind & rain was driving us all mad!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

I will Taylor, its not that I am avoiding anyone but I am such a lazy moo..and the weeks seem to fly by , don’t know what i’d be doing half the time…you know the phrase busy doing nothing 😆 😆 😆

Promise i will call over..sure maybe next week ok?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.