Mumstown Book Club

Home Forums Louth Chat Mumstown Book Club

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Bookwitch

Hello All,

The next meeting of Mumstown Book Club will be on February 25th at 7.30pm in Waterstone’s Scotch Hall. We will be discussing REVOLUTIONARY ROAD BY RICHARD YATES. New members always welcome.

For further details please contact by pm, email; lisadoyleredmond@eircom.net or phone or text; 0868546778

Bookwitch

Bookwitch

just a reminder

bunnacurry

See you all there tonight.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Don’t think I am going to make it. I have been struck down by the ‘flu and don’t think I could face going anywhere right now. 🙁

Have a good one though and I’ll see you all in Dec (I’m away in Nov too).

Bookwitch – I’ll be in touch with my choice before I go.

Dinomum

Hi will be there tonight too…get well soon *****, had a dose myself recently, its not nice !!

mamacita

I’m so sorry I missed last night! Things are frantic at the moment and I forgot to even write to say I couldn’t make it.
    I hope it went well.
    Hopefully I will see you next time.

bunnacurry

When is the next book club? Is it this Wednesday or the follwoing week. I forgot to write it in my diary.

meabh

i’m pretty sure it’s the following week but will check with lisa to make sure

Bookwitch

Hello All,

Next book club meeting is Wednesday 28th November at 7.30pm. We will be discussing Atonement by Ian McEwan

posie

Hi Bookwitch – is the meeting in Waterstones in SH and can anyone go?

Bookwitch

the book club is held in Waterstones Scotch Hall after closing so the shutters will be down but knock and we will let you in. New members are always welcome.

bunnacurry

see you all at the bookclub tonight. Will be there at 7.30

mamacita

Sorry I will be missing this again. I have to work but am trying to sort out someone to take over for me soon.

Hope it goes well tonight!

posie

I’d love to go but didn’t get around to reading the book – even though it’s been sitting in my house for the last 3 weeks!!!!

Dinomum

Hi there, sorry I coouldnt make it last week, had to stay on late in work, last minute panic…..Can someone let me know what the next book is and when the next meeting will be? I will def make the next one.

Really enjoyed the last book by the way … 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.