Mumstown Book Club

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? Mumstown Book Club

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Event: Mumstown Bookclub meeting Feb 2009
    What: Club/Group Meeting
    Host: Mumstown Bookclub
    Start Time: Wednesday, February 25 at 7:30am End Time: Wednesday, February 25 at 9:00am
    Where: Waterstones Scotch Hall

Bookwitch

thanks admin

Bookwitch

just to let you know that if you are on facebook that you can now join mumstown bookclub online. You can find out what the bookclub are reading, discuss your favourite books and chat to other mumstowners

Lisa

pollytartt

Hi Bookwitch! I have been meaning to come along to the bookclub for ages but with one thing or the other I never make it! So the online facebook one sounds great, but what do you search for? I put in the obvious ‘mumstown bookclub’ and nothing comes up! 😆 Thanks.
    Polly.

pollytartt

Found it! 😳

Bookwitch

Please feel free to join the facebook club and add me too

Bookwitch

Hi all just to let you know that the Mumstown Bookclub will be meeting on Wednesday 27th May and we will be discussing The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo all welcome

We at Waterstones are also always interested in new members for our teen bookclub which incorporates readers from 11-17. The bookclub will meet again on 23rd May (Sat) at 4pm to discuss the outstanding "The Knife of Never Letting Go" by Patrick Ness

We also hope to start a new book club for the 9+ age group so if you or anyone you know would be interested in joining please let us know in store or call us on 0419838527 or pm me.

scrappy mum

Hiya,

I just joined the Facebook group 😀 What time is the May 27th meeting on at?

Thanks,

Bookwitch

I sent out a message to the face book members but anyone who hasn’t seen that is welcome to come along on Wed at 7.30pm in Waterstones. Please don’t park in the muti story car park as it closes at 8.15pm

Bookwitch

Teen Book Club time has been changed to 5pm

Bookwitch

The next Book Club meeting takes place on Wed 17th June at 7.30pm in Waterstones. We will be discussing Dracula by Bram Stoker

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.