Mums & Baby Yoga class – Yoga Nurture

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business Mums & Baby Yoga class – Yoga Nurture

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mums & Baby Yoga Class every Wednesday at 10am http://www.samadhi.ie or call 087 061 9454 joanne@yoganurture.com
    1 hour of gentle yoga to regain tone and build strength finishing with deep relaxation (just what every mother needs).

The postnatal period is a very special time for mothers and babies. This class is specially designed to provide a warm supportive environment in which to enjoy getting to know your baby, sharing beneficial practices to aid postnatal recovery and learning to relax in each others’ presence over the postnatal year and beyond.

Classes offer a lively mix of practices for the babies – passive stretching and rhythmic movement accompanied by singing and action songs – and postnatal recovery for mums – improving posture, re-energising and recovering strength and vitality.

The class is relaxed so that babies can be fed, changed,
    kissed /cuddled, sleep, whatever is needed. Come join and share some special time with your baby.

sunshineorla

Brilliant. I teach baby massage and I’m always getting asked about mother and baby yoga. Very hard to find a class. I’d love to get some of your cards to pass on to people.

mkyoganic

Yoga classes accept become actual accepted and are now getting adopted as it helps one to adore a advantageous lifestyle. Altered kinds of classes are now offered by the altered institutes and this includes yoga for children, yoga for abundant women and abounding such classes. In all, yoga can be accomplished by humans of all age groups and helps them to adore a bigger lifestyle.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.