Mummies to the rescue?

Home Forums Louth Chat Mummies to the rescue?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    pookie4
    Participant

Decemberbaby’s just broken her leg & is on her way to Drogheda hospital. Bad luck when you’ve two small kids…

CaliGal

Oh this is terrible! She just had a son a few weeks ago too!

munchin
    Participant

gosh I hope she got someone to help out

pookie4
    Participant

Yeah, rotten bad luck – I’m home alone with my herd, so I’m no use to her at all…

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Pookie, there have been some offers of help on the Mumstown Ireland Facebook page – if you want to follow up with them.

HTH

Jedt
    Keymaster

I am battling the end of a flu bug so not keen on going anywhere near a hospital at the moment. On the mend but just not quite there yet. Already in my pajamas today.

Hope Anne is doing ok – please send our best pookie. 😀

Jedt
    Keymaster

I can get a bag of shampoos, moisturisers and maybe a book or two up to Anne on Monday? Would that be any good?

pookie4
    Participant

Think she’s home but in plaster for six weeks.

I’ll ask if she needs anything & post if help needed

Jedt
    Keymaster

I can bring some bits & pieces with me Thursday to Dundalk pookie – let me know if someone is coming I can give them to her for her.

Poor girl, thats a nightmare for her. 🙄

pookie4
    Participant

She’ll find out tomorrow if she needs pins. Fingers crossedthat she won’t

felicity

she doent need pins thankgod and is managing well on the crutches. another 5 weeks in plaster for her but no surgery thankgod

pookie4
    Participant

Thank God for small mercies….

Jedt
    Keymaster

I met Anne at our Dundalk Mumstown event last week and she was in good form. Managing well on the crutches and she had help with her little baby. Gave her some nappies and other bits & pieces.

Good news on the pins – now she just needs to rest and let it mend. Easier said than done with a newborn but hopefully she’ll manage.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.