mum available for childminding

Home Forums Minder Finder mum available for childminding

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    paula2

Hi I am a mum of two a girl and a boy. I have two places available from August. I am registered with meath county childcare committee, garda clearance, references etc. available. I am also qualified with a certificate in childcare fetac level 5.

Fabienne

The rate can vary a lot.
    Once I registered with Meath childcare as I wanted to mind children in my house. Got called from mums who were offering around2.5/hour as it was from 7.30am until after5.
    It didn’t worth it for me.
    People will pay more if part time than full long day (they’ll expect to pay less a childminder than a creche, and have the same opening hours….

I think it’s fair to ask 4/5 per hour, otherwise if you work a whole day with all advantages and disadvantages of childminding, if you don’t make a living you will soon decide, it doesn’t worth it.

Talk to the mum, and see what she has in mind, ask as well about her holidays, and yours.

On this website some mums are professionnal childminder, ask them.

Best of luck.

Fabienne

babycam

Dont forget to include fuel money, plus your adding mileage to you car!!

super minder

i charge a flat rate of 40 euros per day.
    that includes pick ups and food and i dont charge any more money for half days or in service days.

thta works out at 5 euros an hour. two kids i would charge maybe 30 a day as harder on parents.

creshes are at cheapest 50 euros a day .

im with louth childcare commettee . aninta is fab ring her pet xxx

goodluck

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.