mum and toddler groups

Home Forums National Chat mum and toddler groups

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    rossylisa

I remember a few years ago a few of you used to go to a couple of these regularly. Do they still be on and where, Think one used to be in aqua tots or the whatever the name of the playcentre is

happymumblemum
    Participant

It was Astro tots lisa up the Rathmullan Road don’t know if its still on

happymumblemum
    Participant

It was Astro tots lisa up the Rathmullan Road don’t know if its still on

rossylisa

Thats the one Hmm, 😆 😆 😆

Maria30

As far as I know the Astrotots playgroup isnt on any more.

There is 1 on Wednesdays and Fridays from 10 to 12 in Teach Mhuire on the Dublin Rd.

Jedt
    Keymaster

there was one today in Dundalk at Bagel Bar marshes, thats on the 1st Thursday of each month from 10-12 and also, there is another one on the 1st Tuesday of each month in Drogheda, at the Bagel bar, Laurence town centre, also 10-12.

rossylisa

Is the one that was in palace street still there does anyone know

pookie2

Dundalk might be too far, but….

Good one in Redeemer Family Resource Centre on Thurs 10.30 – 12.30 in Dundalk (pm if need directions etc) – will try to be there regularly. Also Nursing mum group over Costas, the Marsches, Dundalk on Wed 10.00 – 12.00 – but any mum welcome for a chat!!! Pirates Den has a parent-toddler morning but not sure which day – also Dundalk. Also, mumstown meets first Thurs in Marsches

Have print out of them somewhere – could email them to you maybe if want.

Also could I let you know that there’s a Dad’s meet up on Tuesdays from Feb15th in the M1 Castlebellingham Service Station (Applegreen) heading south from Dundalk 10.20 -12.30. Take first exit for Dundalk, head straight back for Drog – be there about 3 o 4 min. Would begreat if yopu could spread the word – don’t have to have kids with them. See Co. Louth thread for xtra info.

Hope some help

Taylor5

Yes to both… Astrotots is still on but itsonly from 11am to 12 every Wednesday… The Palace street one still going ahead, but think its now Monday rather then Tuesdays, a few of us from the bagel bar are going to start going back to the palace street one, so you wont be alone

rossylisa

Oh thats great Taylor, let us know when yous are going,Have to get Ds mixing with other kids

Jedt
    Keymaster

there also used to be one every Friday morning in the hall at St Peters church in Drogheda, from 10-12, lots of toys and a nice area for the kids to play. Not sure if its still on but worth checking out, was a good one when I went.

Taylor5

i know the Friday one had great feed back, but i find Friday my busy day of the week….

Rossy will let you know, just need to check out what day its on, think its Mondays now…. will confirm then pm ya

jeanette

hi
    the toddler group is on mon & fri 10-12 at the moment there is toddler yoga on fridays. in st peters.
    €3 per family incl coffe + tea (juice toast for kids)

palace st is on on wed i think and st marys wed and fri
    tnx

pookie2

Free one about every ten weeks in DKIT. Lovely. Small numbers. must register. contact Carol McGowan Social Care section. It is in the nursing building.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.