Moving is soooooooo Stressful

Home Forums National Chat Moving is soooooooo Stressful

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

My head is officially melted with this moving house business,so im going to vent here if you all dont mind!…Nothing has gone to plan workmen havent turned up when they were meant to,have done half a job & then had to go somewhere for a part & then not come back…you name it everything that could go wrong has gone wrong.

We are also sleeping on a blow up bed (as our bed didnt arrive when it was meant to) so the fact that im not sleeping great either isnt helping my mood :cry: .Also we have no hot water or heat aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

am so exhausted & Hailey doesnt understand that so many boxes need unpacking & jobs need doing so shes not happy with the lack of quality attention,I have to say the Baby TV channel hasbeen on a lot over the past week to keep her happy when we are trying to do jobs.

anyway rant over…back to unpacking now…oh the joys!.hope you are all well & if you have any tips on how to survive moving house they would be much appreciated :wink:

libby1
    Participant

Thinking of you, its a hateful job,,,, you will be soon settled and Happy..

mammycool
    Participant

Oh poor you! The joys of being a house holder – you will find that although we are in a recession – workmen appear to come and go as they please(or not come at all)!!

Taylor5

Ah no i just gave away 2 double bed mattresses yesterday, you could have had one….
    The joy of working with builders, you would think in this day and age they would look after clients, it will all come together

munchin
    Participant

fingers crossed that everything comes together and the best of luck in your new home xo

happymumblemum
    Participant

Taylor you are forever getting rid of mattresses. I have never met anyone that gets through beds like you do 😆 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

Taylor you are forever getting rid of mattresses. I have never met anyone that gets through beds like you do 😆 😆 😆 😆

I know…. 😆 😆 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for all your good wishes,I know we will get there in the end but at the minute its head wrecking!.

Really happy to be here though as we have moved from an apartment to a house,so we have a garden now & lots more space which will be great for Hailey. 😀

Jedt

its such a pain – we moved with a 1 year old while I was 5 months pregnant and it was a nightmare. for a few weeks your head will be wrecked but you will get there eventually – it just takes some time (and alot of patience, which can be hard to summon with non-reliable workmen!!!)

good luck – hope you find a good take away place and maybe have a few glasses of wine with that tonight, might help you sleep. x

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.