Movies which made you cry the most…

Home Forums National Chat Movies which made you cry the most…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

Just interested to see the best weepie movies-

A film called " What Dreams May Come" is the saddest film EVER it is a little knownfilm with Robin Williams. I cried buckets at this even before I had kids , darent watch it now as I think I would end up hospitalised from crying- BUT its a great film.

I cried loads at Kate Winslett new film The Reader too.

E.T
    A.I
    Beaches

yummymummy

aw hmm you cried at AI…. weirdo hahahaha

beaches, pretty woman when he came to get her in the car, sex and the city the movie when they got married at the end and when charlotte got pregnant, ps i love you…im sure there are loads more just cant think off top of my head 🙂

mammycool
    Participant

I have never heard of the one with Robin Williams. The saddest that I remember is "The Champ" – when the daddy dies at the end and the little boy is beside him saying "wake up Champ" – was still crying a good 15 minutes after the end.

Didn’t see PS I love you but read the book – very sad. I cried at the Sex in the City when Carrie got left standing at the altar!

munchin
    Participant

"who will mind my children" – i watched this in my teens and bawled – think i’d cry an ocean if i was to watch it now – either that or i’d be in the hospital bed beside hmm 😆 😥 😆 😥

i’m sure they’re loads more but beeches & that one stand out – i cry at Noels Christmas Presents every year!

yummymummy

ooh reminds me of not without my daughter!!! love that film 🙂 creid obviously.

ed1
    Participant

I have to say I cried at all those Yummy said too but the movie I cried most too was "The Notebook". My god I went to bed that night with big red eyes.

yummymummy

see i knew there was more that id forget ed the notebook, god i had a box and half of tissues fo that!!!!! excellent film.

ed1
    Participant

Just thought of another one. You know the part in Dirty Dancing when Johnny comes back and says "Nobody puts baby in a corner". That gets me going every time.

yummymummy

Nah doesnt do it for me ed 😆 😆 😆 😆

i am sam is another where they try to take the mans daughter off him cos he is a bit slow.

My girl..when he dies obviously

In America………….the list goes on 🙂

Biggins

If ye want really a good film, try making it through "The Last Snows of Spring" without tissues,
    (http://www.vicpine.co.uk/the-last-snows-of-spring.htm)
    – classic truly heart breaking stuff, especially one very well known scene.

Just remembering and thinking of one scene is heartbreaking…
    …and I’m a bloke!

I’ve seen some weepies but NONE have ever beaten this one over the years.

joey_rudd

you sure your a bloke 😆
    you watch more weepies than i do 🙄

Biggins

you sureyour a bloke 😆
    you watch more weepies than i do 🙄

Want me to prove it to you again dear! 😉

Happymammy

Schindler’s List breaks my heart!!

Yvonne

Oh I cry at loads, can’t remember all them now, but City of Angels, Sex and the City (HMM – you cried at that too!!!!!), Romeo and Juliet…….

Taylor5

not without my children
    Armageddon when Bruce willis dies (my dad had just died and I cried my eyes out)
    E.T
    The Champ…… I remember sobbing my heart out to this

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.