Motivation Weight loss programme

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness Motivation Weight loss programme

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    libby1
    Participant

Hi

Has anyone been , How much does it cost?
    :oops: :oops:

Fabienne

Where did you see it?

Fabienne

libby1
    Participant

I seen it advertised in the Drogheda Leader – Its €25 for an assessment. its in Fair Street..

lyn11

A friend of mine did it for a while. Spent out €600+ but only lost a few pounds. It wasnt the right programme for her at all, but thats not saying it wouldnt work for someone else!

taurusdebs

i went a had " a consultation" on special offer @25 euro, absurd!!!! all she did was weigh me, and measure my height, could of went to ww to get that done for 9 euro!!!! it ends up being very expensive you would have to be very dedicated, i found it wasnt for me,

on the other hand my Dad and future sister in law started a programme called B Positive on the Dublin Rd with Breda Dwyer, it’s a 10 week programme, both lost 2 stone 😀 its low carb high protein,BRILLIANT!!!

so i decided to do that and i lost almost a stone in 10 weeks, its really common sense, i wasnt hungry, and she is great 1 2 1, you can also go back when ur programme is over for 10 euro to get measured and weighed, i highly recommend this as her machine gives accurate reading of weight loss/body fat loss/ water loss/
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/B-Positiv … 2089356967

Yvonne

Can you fill us in on B Positive?
    Is it a realistic healthy diet or meal replacement? What type of costs are you looking at?

Thanks!

taurusdebs

yes its all realistic foods, not 40 tonnes of seeds , nuts etc, all stuff u hav at home, wheetabix, soup, salads, eggs, etc, etc, its costs 220 over 10 weeks she does installements, plus ur gettin notes and recipes each week, weighed, ur gettin anything up tp half hour of her time…. she doesnt just weigh u and throw u out the door 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

exercise is very important too – recommend Lab Fitness if you want to work up a good sweat! they have some really good classes in there, you are guaranteed to sweat a fair few lbs off with them!!

Yvonne

Sounds ‘normal’ enough then! And the price isn’t bad at all.. especially if you break it down over the 10 weeks… Mmmm… all I need now is the money!

Thanks for the info!

Yep Labfitness is great for making you sweat!

libby1
    Participant

i started a programme called B Positive on the Dublin Rd with Breda Dwyer, it’s a 10 week programme, its low carb high protein,BRILLIANT!!!

its really common sense, i wasnt hungry, and she is great 1 2 1, you can also go back when ur programme is over for 10 euro to get measured and weighed, i highly recommend this as her machine gives accurate reading of weight loss/body fat loss/ water loss/
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/B-Positiv … 2089356967TopI started on this two weeks ago i have lost 8lb, it great its the way forward for me…

Need to do plenty of exercise tooo

Mark Acu

Hi Guys

I would highly recommend a book called "Wht the Chinese Dont Count Calories" its one I recommend to any of my clients who have any digestive problems or are trying to loose weight.

In my honest opinion as a Acupuncturist and someone who worked in the fitness industry for 13years the absolute best best best diet is the common sense appraoch.

Alarm bells should ring very very loud if a diet says you can loose lots of weight fast. Also avoid the diets that restrict the types of food you can eat. Many diets tell you not to eat a huge types of foods and leave you with about four things to eat which are usually vile.. I am over dramatising it I know but the foods they take out are always the ones you like most. 😥

Try and buddy up with a friend or join a group for support and encouragement.

Most of all enjoy it ………. Yes it should be enjoyable too 😀

http://www.MarkBellAcupuncture.com

strampoline

Motivation weight loss program is a program that motivates you to lose weight. I haven’t seen this program but I have heard lot about this program. one of my friend is going for Motivation Weight Lose Program and I noticed that in 2 moths she had loss 6 kg of weight.After seeing this dramatically result I had now planned to join Motivation Weight Loss Program.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.